DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as an act of civil disobedience

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Im not a breh, breh.

Blacks were stolen and brought here. We still haven't gotten any reparations for it. Stop trying to make it seem like its the same situation cuz its not.

I have a right to feel the way i feel and can say whatever tf i want to about it. And I'll keep speaking on it.

:stopitslime:

If you would stop talking, you would see I CLEARLY stated it wasn't the same situation. You can feel how you want, it still doesn't mean you not sounding like a ignorant ass fool right now.......

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Breh, the economy tanked because of the housing market crash not immigration. People lost 70%-90% of their wealth because of it. And thus older people didn't retire on time OR they got second jobs, or took part time jobs after retirement.

That paradigm still exists. Combine that with student debt, so people (25-34) who SHOULD be moving up in careers, buying homes and the sort AREN'T because they are stuck in perpetual adolescence financially this leaves no room for young people (18-24) to thrive.

THOSE are the people in the roles that American teens used to fill. Not illegal immigrants...yes, I'm sure there are some...but the lack of context and flat out reality in this post is simply appalling.

Didn't read all that but i didn't say illegal immigrants were the total cause of the tanking economy, i said it was a huge part of it.

Y'all really wanna flood the U.S. with folks who refuse to do shyt the right way? . Smh. Pitiful.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one's begging anyone to stay. But if you think draconian, clandestine deportations aren't a dangerous precedent then you living in la-la land. In my opinion, due process isn't just an American right its a human one. To say that people who just got the fukk off a boat and changed their names can be legal, but a kid escaping a natural disaster or genocide can't be is not only foolish and inhumane it goes against every bullshyt principle this country "says" it stands for.

There is a reason why in sci-fi dystopias have elements of ethnic/national/racial/religious hegemony. Almost every intelligent person on earth realizes that's not really a good idea.
Look I agree there is a tactful and respectful way to do this. Hillary and Obama advocated for this.

But everyone has a story and this is a result of constantly kicking the can down the road.

Reagan tried Amnesty. Didn't work. Every president since then has tried to fix this.

At some point the patience runs out

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
And we're not always getting productive sane illegals.. ..living in Texas i see first hand how many illegal drunk ass Mexicans come over here killing folks cuz they wanna get behind the wheel f*cked up. Then the same drunk ass mexican goes to jail that are ALREADY crowded with more illegals....which. costs taxpayers even MORE MONEY.

Then the same illegal Mexicans go to the county hospital to enjoy more "free" healthcare. Smh. All money coming out of American tax payers checks.

Youre reaching way the fukk out there with this one :stopitslime:

"Its an epidemic" GTFOH :hhh:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Limit, place restrictions on the free shyt and watch this all go away.

Also need to start limiting the amount o children ppl can have.

Can't afford one, why the need for 2, 3, 4, 5...

For that tax return :stopitslime: more welfare, free shyt

As per the college and higschool kids stop, the majority of them little b*stards don't want to work anymore. God forbid they make 7.25 an hour for actual labor. Those who want to work will find work. No excuses.

Mexicans having tons of kids is cultural. That's not gonna stop. Hospitals can't turn away patients. Laws were made to protect against that. EMTALA law.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read all that but i didn't say illegal immigrants were the total cause of the tanking economy, i said it was a huge part of it.

Y'all really wanna flood the U.S. with folks who refuse to do shyt the right way? . Smh. Pitiful.

They weren't even a huge part of it....a sizable chunk of the entire WORLD'S wealth was wiped out. Spain, Greece, Italy, Ukraine, Venezuela, and many others literally almost ceased to be as nations over the crash. Breh...immigration PALED in comparison to the crash. You must have not been a working adult at the time.

And who's talking about a flood? DACA literally ONLY DEALS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY HERE.

This has nothing to do with NEW illegal immigrants. As a matter of fact, the longer you go not solving this the MORE people you have to deal with...so just give people a path to citizenship so we can work on actually creating a more logical, comprehensive immigration policy.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
They weren't even a huge part of it....a sizable chunk of the entire WORLD'S wealth was wiped out. Spain, Greece, Italy, Ukraine, Venezuela, and many others literally almost ceased to be as nations over the crash. Breh...immigration PALED in comparison to the crash. You must have not been a working adult at the time.

And who's talking about a flood? DACA literally ONLY DEALS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY HERE.

This has nothing to do with NEW illegal immigrants. As a matter of fact, the longer you go not solving this the MORE people you have to deal with...so just give people a path to citizenship so we can work on actually creating a more logical, comprehensive immigration policy.

My stance does not change. Neither does my opinion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Black Magisterialness

Exactly...American born teens, and college students used to be able to make $$$ during summers and winter breaks.

A huge reason that the American economy went down was because illegal immigrants coming here in the millions taking advantage of "free" services.

As much as i hate it i really don't see it getting any better. The country is eventually going to tank. We're gonna have more people taking from the system than we have putting in.
I have made this argument over and over.

During the bush years there were a series of major raids on fast food joints.

All of those were jobs minorities could do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Did you forget all those kids in the detention centers???

That was only two-three years ago.