DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as an act of civil disobedience

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a fukking prisoner and victim of your ancestors, they stole us you piece of shyt.

fukk Amerikkka... Citizens lmao that would mean we live in a civil place...We don't. Stop the bullshyt. This is a police state for anyone non white and you know it.

Yall don't know what the fukk a civilization is so shut it.
so with all of this being true, why cheer illegals? :yeshrug: i dont follow

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
They also should have just had a mass sick-out, call off. I don't think people realize how fukked the economy of the west coast and many major cities would be if all Latino people just didn't show up to work for 24 hours.

:stopitslime: You mean like May Day 2006?

Damn near an hour, where are all your illegal allies at to refresh our memories about that clusterfukk? Not one retrospective on a website that blocks and deletes messages which aren't pro- Hispanic with a quickness.

:stopitslime:

How old are you?

Because I remember 2006.

I remember your pet illegals FIGHTING NIKKAS AND GETTING VIOLENT TOWARDS NIKKAS, GANGING UP ON SOME WE WILL KICK YOU OUT shyt at schools and on the streets.

Fighting nikkas. Not Anglos. Now why would that be?

:stopitslime:

Kiss my ass trying to kiss their ass. Be their fool.

And miss me with that tax talk. Nikka we all pay sales tax.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
so with all of this being true, why cheer illegals? :yeshrug: i dont follow
YOU are illegal.

So you can't tell anyone else shyt.

When the majority of non white people catch on to that shyt your ass in going to be in trouble.

By then my ass won't be in Amerikkka no more so don't cry when them bombs drop.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost if I break the law I get punished, the same should stand true for illegals, and they should be deported for entering the country illegally.
2nd. Blaming illegals for Americas economy tanking is So ignorant. America's economic problems span from wasting trillions of dollars in Afghanistan and Iraq. A bigger problem than illegal aliens in this country are Indians on h1-b visas taking all the tech jobs. That's a real conversation that needs to be had. How about you train Americans to do those jobs ? Indians low key ruining the country shout out Napoleon
and for the record, this is absolutely true. the number 1 problem with america isnt people here illegally, its these rich white cocksuckers in the 1 percent who are sucking the life out of the country. but america isnt about to get its french revolution on anytime soon, so we have to deal with the realities of daily life

with that being the case, why do i want low skilled people to come here illegally and compete for jobs and resources? its not helping us :why:empathy? feelings? nah, ill pass :camby:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Lol ok whatever you say. No need to get emo on me. Are you illegal?

:comeon: yes........that's it.....I'm illegal.......great deducing there

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU are illegal.

So you can't tell anyone else shyt.

When the majority of non white people catch on to that shyt your ass in going to be in trouble.

By then my ass won't be in Amerikkka no more so don't cry when them bombs drop.
if you want to leave america, and i cant say i blame you...then why do you care about this :dwillhuh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
15 to 20 protesters? That's like a Miami Heat Championship parade.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Let's not forget there's about 20-30 million of these people.

Exactly...but let 20-30 million Haitans (or their children who were born there even tho the parents are illegal) who also want a better life go and protest in Mexico or any country and demand rights. See what will happen. These folks are delusional.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
How does a supposed predominantly Black Hip hop forum have a topic like this filled with CAC talking points? :jbhmm:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
if you want to leave america, and i cant say i blame you...then why do you care about this :dwillhuh:

Cause people are tired of white people and their precious racism period.

Tired of yall having no fukking leg to stand on yet you tell everybody else they are in the wrong when yall never self reflect and solve your own problems. Yall don't forgive, yall don't make things right for past wrongs.

Yall yourself included are evil bullshyt incarnate.