DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as an act of civil disobedience

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The symbolism is great; break it down -

they saying that somebody is keeping them (children) from The Happiest Place On Earth, where their wishes can come true.

Bars.

That said, I shouldn't have laughed at this:

Dusty Roads, of Phoenix, tried to navigate his family past the protesters standing under the Disneyland sign at the park's east entrance.

"What do we want?" the activists shouted.

"We want you to go home," he told them. "We want you to move."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's what's happening though. And at some point the shyt is gonna go awry and someone's going to die over it.

The moment you take TAX from someone they DO become your problem. You will take the fruits of their labor but not give them a way to become full fledged members of your society....

Wait :jbhmm: that sounds REALLY familiar.
if they werent providing those tax dollars, someone else would be :childplease: theyre doing jobs that any high school or college grad could do, not brain surgery. im not impressed

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not the issue with DACA at all.

The issue is children brought here not of their own volition and being denied a path to legal citizenship. Also, denying a path to citizenship for law-abiding tax-paying people.

If you pay taxes in this bytch and keep your record clean there really is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed a chance to become American.

They also should have just had a mass sick-out, call off. I don't think people realize how fukked the economy of the west coast and many major cities would be if all Latino people just didn't show up to work for 24 hours.

That’s how it is in most countries breh :heh:

Your parents came here ILLEGALLY.

If I moved to the UK on visa, unless I stayed there for a long enough time before marrying, my kids would not be citizens and they would have to apply for citizenship on their own merit at the age of majority. Plenty of kids get denied and have to go back to the home country whether it’s the USA, Ghana or Canada. Why should Hispanics get a different deal breh? Especially nikkas who aren’t even bothering to get visas but just coming over here illegally? I can’t just move to Berlin or London and expect to be treated like a citizen. Why should they?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I moved to the UK on visa, unless I stayed there for a long enough time before marrying, my kids would not be citizens and they would have to apply for citizenship on their own merit at the age of majority. Plenty of kids get denied and have to go back to the home country whether it’s the USA, Ghana or Canada. Why should Hispanics get a different deal breh? Especially nikkas who aren’t even bothering to get visas but just coming over here illegally? I can’t just move to Berlin or London and expect to be treated like a citizen. Why should they?
stop posting facts :jayfdup: this thread is about feelings and emotions

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
if they werent providing those tax dollars, someone else would be :childplease: theyre doing jobs that any high school or college grad could do, not brain surgery. im not impressed

@Black Magisterialness

Exactly...American born teens, and college students used to be able to make $$$ during summers and winter breaks.

A huge reason that the American economy went down was because illegal immigrants coming here in the millions taking advantage of "free" services.

As much as i hate it i really don't see it getting any better. The country is eventually going to tank. We're gonna have more people taking from the system than we have putting in.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is a consequence of allowing illegal immigrants rights in a country that they illegally entered into. They are just going to keep demanding more and more. Its going to just keep getting worse.

:francis:

:russell: the only people who were brought to this country who didn't come illegally or by choice is us breh........everybody else is a immigrant or spawn of immigrants, and if you think all of them are legal your delusional. Let the people get the citizenship and put the racism bullshyt down....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@Black Magisterialness

Exactly...American born teens, and college students used to be able to make $$$ during summers and winter breaks.

A huge reason that the American economy went down was because illegal immigrants coming here in the millions taking advantage of "free" services.

As much as i hate it i really don't see it getting any better. The country is eventually going to tank. We're gonna have more people taking from the system than we have putting in.

You sounding mighty :mjpls: right now breh..........

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

This is not proven and its totally conjecture. Especially considering most are doing jobs in dying industries or in manual labor. Aka shyt Americans didn't want to do to begin with.

Stop operating from the paradigm that America is ANYTHING like England or Germany when it comes to immigration policy or history. In fact, this has really only become an issue in Europe because of refugees from Africa genocides and the Syrian war. And what has the majority of Europe (especially in Germany) resolved to do? Meanwhile, we got people been here 30-40 years, doing just as much if not more than some native born people.

Give them refugee status, help house them, help train them so they get jobs and start providing to the economy.

If the question comes down to humanity...no America is never going to take the "humane" option. However, it doesn't even make FISCAL sense to spend money on people who are providing taxes and actually WANT to provide those taxes.

Beyond my own humanity, I'm looking at the dollars and cents...it's cheaper to keep her....

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
And we're not always getting productive sane illegals.. ..living in Texas i see first hand how many illegal drunk ass Mexicans come over here killing folks cuz they wanna get behind the wheel f*cked up. Then the same drunk ass mexican goes to jail that are ALREADY crowded with more illegals....which. costs taxpayers even MORE MONEY.

Then the same illegal Mexicans go to the county hospital to enjoy more "free" healthcare. Smh. All money coming out of American tax payers checks.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
@Black Magisterialness

Breh, the economy tanked because of the housing market crash not immigration. People lost 70%-90% of their wealth because of it. And thus older people didn't retire on time OR they got second jobs, or took part time jobs after retirement.

That paradigm still exists. Combine that with student debt, so people (25-34) who SHOULD be moving up in careers, buying homes and the sort AREN'T because they are stuck in perpetual adolescence financially this leaves no room for young people (18-24) to thrive.

THOSE are the people in the roles that American teens used to fill. Not illegal immigrants...yes, I'm sure there are some...but the lack of context and flat out reality in this post is simply appalling.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
i dont have any animosity towards immigrants, i dont want people rounded up like the gestapo. if you came here to work and find a better life, youre probably a good person. but you also arent automatically my country's problem :yeshrug: which is the direction this movement is headed, and im tired of it

the bottom line is that i dont give a fukk about people who are here illegally when our fellow citizens are unemployed, getting squeezed out of housing, poor, etc. and when the democrats shut down the government because the bill didnt protect DACA, i was disgusted. so these kinda stories are just not gonna hit any chords with me

There is a cave in the caucasus mountains with your name on it.

If you so tired you can always leave.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
:russell: the only people who were brought to this country who didn't come illegally or by choice is us breh........everybody else is a immigrant or spawn of immigrants, and if you think all of them are legal your delusional. Let the people get the citizenship and put the racism bullshyt down....

Im not a breh, breh.

Blacks were stolen and brought here. We still haven't gotten any reparations for it. Stop trying to make it seem like its the same situation cuz its not.

I have a right to feel the way i feel and can say whatever tf i want to about it. And I'll keep speaking on it.

:stopitslime:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
@Black Magisterialness

Limit, place restrictions on the free shyt and watch this all go away.

Also need to start limiting the amount o children ppl can have.

Can't afford one, why the need for 2, 3, 4, 5...

For that tax return :stopitslime: more welfare, free shyt

As per the college and higschool kids stop, the majority of them little b*stards don't want to work anymore. God forbid they make 7.25 an hour for actual labor. Those who want to work will find work. No excuses.