Daft_Punk-Random_Access_Memories-2013

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
lol, old man doesn't even know how use smileys correctly. It literally made no sense in the context of that post.

"How I use dese smileys on this here message board :dwillhuh:"

fukk off already you senile b*stard :laugh:

This thread is about Daft Punk, do you have any posts about them perhaps?

1) it made perfect sense dipsh!t. scrooge mcduck was filthy rich, hence ducktales rich.

just because yall d!ckride dipset slang doesnt mean i have to. learn to keep it original kid.

2)this board is a hip-hop board and this specific section is for hip-hop

i think your not on my mental level perhaps.

shotout to hankmoody and nelsonswag who came with actual rebuttals.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1) it made perfect sense dipsh!t. scrooge mcduck was filthy rich, hence ducktales rich.

just because yall d!ckride dipset slang doesnt mean i have to. learn to keep it original kid.

:wow:

Stay sonning these fakkits

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

MC Methaphysical are you retarded? I think you might be
mysmilie_3998.gif

And hip-hop fans clearly like Daft Punk. Big Biz who made the thread knew that, and the number of posts in the thread signal that as well. Hence it being in The Booth.

See? Not too tough:tu:

Now go back to masturbating to a Masta Ace vinyl already.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
A Few Songs in and Im :ahh:

Im a big Electro Head As Well.. Been to Coachella the past couple of years both weekends.. Best Party in the World :ahh:

Hopefully They Are There Next Year :blessed:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
MC Methaphysical are you retarded? I think you might be
mysmilie_3998.gif

And hip-hop fans clearly like Daft Punk. Big Biz who made the thread knew that, and the number of posts in the thread signal that as well. Hence it being in The Booth.

See? Not too tough:tu:

Now go back to masturbating to a Masta Ace vinyl already.

Hip hop fans like A LOT of other music also. Check the Left Field subforum. There's threads about Jazz music, the Bee Gees, Disco, Jimi Hendrix, Lady Gaga, Parliament Funkadelic and a whole bunch of shyt that many avid hip hop fans gravitate to. Those threads are filled with posters who are big hip hop fans. That's where this thread should have been. Plain and simple, Daft Punk IS NOT HIP HOP. No matter how you slice it. Nobody called the shyt wack, it's just not HIP HOP. What's the point in having the Booth if threads concerning any form of music can be made and discussed fully in here? Is that not why there is a Left Field subforum?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Ok this Album Started Out Nice.. But the Middle Has Been WEAK AS FUK.. WTF IS THIS POPPY BULLISH?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Hip hop fans like A LOT of other music also. Check the Left Field subforum. There's threads about Jazz music, the Bee Gees, Disco, Jimi Hendrix, Lady Gaga, Parliament Funkadelic and a whole bunch of shyt that many avid hip hop fans gravitate to. Those threads are filled with posters who are big hip hop fans. That's where this thread should have been. Plain and simple, Daft Punk IS NOT HIP HOP. No matter how you slice it. Nobody called the shyt wack, it's just not HIP HOP.

No, no, the main problem in all of this is that you guys don't get upset about the numerous R&B threads in The Spot (The Weeknd, The Dream) or other things that are loosely hip-hop based (gossip, numerous Jay-Z threads that have nothing to do with music, I've seen threads about TOOL in The Booth, threads about finding other types of music and I've seen a Sublime thread in The Booth and no one was upset about that).

Why doesn't MC Methaphysical invade those? I didn't see him anywhere around those?

The fact is that it mainly one, comes down to race and, two your staggering ignorance about Daft Punk.

It's simply ok for these other threads to exist (save the TOOL and Sublime threads) because it is music made by black people even though it's not hip-hop at all, and you dislike Daft Punk because they are French white dudes who somewhat venture into traditional black music.

Secondly, MC Methaphysical's inane ramblings about 'EDM' and dance music when he clearly has no grasp of Daft Punk as a group, a group who has extensively used sampling reminiscent of much of the sampling used in hip hop, and just created an album that echoes funk and disco of the 70s and 80s, much of which was aped and b*stardized to create a large portion of the rap 'classics' that you c*nts heatedly fondle. Also, Daft Punk the group who are so far removed from the EDM wave that is currently taking over the internet that it is fukking risible that you would even attempt to brand them with that tag.

You guys are so far out of touch, and your arrogance is fukking astounding.

Really what it comes down to is your misplaced energy and selectively downplaying threads in The Booth based on your own lazy narrow-minded-ness and imposing your own view of what hip-hop is and what people should listen to.

Listening to a fukking Marco Polo album means fukk all in the grand scheme of things.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No, no, the main problem in all of this is that you guys don't get upset about the numerous R&B threads in The Spot (The Weeknd, The Dream) or other things that are loosely hip-hop based (gossip, numerous Jay-Z threads that have nothing to do with music, I've seen threads about TOOL in The Booth, threads about finding other types of music and I've seen a Sublime thread in The Booth and no one was upset about that).

Why doesn't MC Methaphysical invade those? I didn't see him anywhere around those?

The fact is that it mainly one, comes down to race and, two your staggering ignorance about Daft Punk.

It's simply ok for these other threads to exist (save the TOOL and Sublime threads) because it is music made by black people even though it's not hip-hop at all, and you dislike Daft Punk because they are French white dudes who somewhat venture into traditional black music.

Secondly, MC Methaphysical's inane ramblings about 'EDM' and dance music when he clearly has no grasp of Daft Punk as a group, a group who has extensively used sampling reminiscent of much of the sampling used in hip hop, and just created an album that echoes funk and disco of the 70s and 80s, much of which was aped and b*stardized to create a large portion of the rap 'classics' that you c*nts heatedly fondle. Also, Daft Punk the group who are so far removed from the EDM wave that is currently taking over the internet that it is fukking risible that you would even attempt to brand them with that tag.

You guys are so far out of touch, and your arrogance is fukking astounding.

Listening to a fukking Marco Polo album means fukk all in the grand scheme of things.

It ain't a race thing and it shouldn't be. I have, on numerous occasions, been in threads criticizing some of the threads that are stickied up in here. Joe Budden gossip threads and Justin Timberlake threads shouldn't be stickied up in a hip hop forum, ESPECIALLY since there are subforums that was generated exactly for music independent of hip hop and forums for gossip. I can't speak for Metaphys but it gets frustrating seeing albums that aren't hip hop being stickied and championed in the Booth, when there are HIP HOP albums, that drop around the same time, that aren't giving it's proper due or shine.

"Really what it comes down to is your misplaced energy and selectively downplaying threads in The Booth based on your own lazy narrow-minded-ness and imposing your own view of what hip-hop is and what people should listen to."

I'm narrow minded because I don't believe Daft Punk is hip hop? I'm boxing hip hop in? Here's a great idea...why don't we just classify anything as hip hop? Any kind of music can be called hip hop music because Hip Hop music is this one big Pangaea like form of music. Let's make Aerosmith threads and sticky them in the Booth. Let's sticky house music threads in here. fukk it...why even call this shyt the Booth?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Daft Punk, French white dudes who somewhat venture into traditional black music.

Daft Punk a group who has extensively used sampling reminiscent of much of the sampling used in hip hop

:snoop:

so this makes them hip-hop?

lol @ your face turning red when typing this hyperbole up.

smh @ me getting chastised for listening to rakim or tragedy khadafi

while your in the HIP-HOP forum arguing techno and house a.k.a. EDM's position

80s-dance-o.gif

DUANE.gif

maEJIvU.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It ain't a race thing and it shouldn't be. I have, on numerous occasions, been in threads criticizing some of the threads that are stickied up in here. Joe Budden gossip threads and Justin Timberlake threads shouldn't be stickied up in a hip hop forum, ESPECIALLY since there are subforums that was generated exactly for music independent of hip hop and forums for gossip. I can't speak for Metaphys but it gets frustrating seeing albums that aren't hip hop being stickied and championed in the Booth, when there are HIP HOP albums, that drop around the same time, that aren't giving it's proper due or shine.

"Really what it comes down to is your misplaced energy and selectively downplaying threads in The Booth based on your own lazy narrow-minded-ness and imposing your own view of what hip-hop is and what people should listen to."

I'm narrow minded because I don't believe Daft Punk is hip hop? I'm boxing hip hop in? Here's a great idea...why don't we just classify anything as hip hop? Any kind of music can be called hip hop music because Hip Hop music is this one big Pangaea like form of music. Let's make Aerosmith threads and sticky them in the Booth. Let's sticky house music threads in here. fukk it...why even call this shyt the Booth?

I'm just pointing out that it's a stupid argument to try and exclude some forms of music from rap, especially when rap as a music is built upon theft of other music, and it's even more stupid to try and pretend like daft punk isn't influenced by hip hop at all. I could see if it was Taylor swift or something but its Daft Punk ffs.

Don't quote me c*ntsack :pachaha:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
If you old heads would just sit down and fukking listen to this album
this is REAL music, maybe you just not used to it with your constant listening of trashy "golden era" rap. Music has evolved. Maybe you should too.