Daft_Punk-Random_Access_Memories-2013

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I'm just pointing out that it's a stupid argument to try and exclude some forms of music from rap, especially when rap as a music is built upon theft of other music, and it's even more stupid to try and pretend like daft punk isn't influenced by hip hop at all. I could see if it was Taylor swift or something but its Daft Punk ffs.

you have no arguement. your beyond ignorant. smh @ calling daft punk and other genres hiphop.

also hiphop isn't built off thievery you culture crook. do some music history. there was sampling before hiphop was invented.

smh @ you butchering rule #4080 too. your the worst kind of fan, a leech.

If you old heads would just sit down and fukking listen to this album
this is REAL music, maybe you just not used to it with your constant listening of trashy "golden era" rap. Music has evolved. Maybe you should too.

ain't nobody talkin about the golden era you little dipsh!t.

I'm listening to 2013 killah priest, tragedy, rakim, kane, havoc, styles p, raekwon etc.

I did evolve. its part of my nature. you d!ckriding EDM, d!ckriding KillaPriest and got a Sade avi. your just a download ipod junky who's taste palette is a jamboree.

your evolution is some hermaphrodite earthworm self sex status.

also if 30 is old then I'm rockin my senior citizen pin then.

LOL @ the amount of rappers who would be clowning y'all if this thread reached twitter.

:ufdup:

Daps

I'm listening to 2013 killah priest, tragedy, rakim, kane, havoc, styles p, raekwon etc.

I did evolve. its part of my nature. you d!ckriding EDM, d!ckriding KillaPriest and got a Sade avi. your just a download ipod junky who's taste palette is a jamboree.

LOL @ the amount of rappers who would be clowning y'all if this thread reached twitter.

:whew: thats some powerful posting..

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
you have no arguement. your beyond ignorant. smh @ calling daft punk and other genres hiphop.

also hiphop isn't built off thievery you culture crook. do some music history. there was sampling before hiphop was invented.

smh @ you butchering rule #4080 too. your the worst kind of fan, a leech.

u have no idea why i have a sade avi. if i told you, youd be all :troll: at my posts. my uncle worked with her. and second, daft punk isnt even edm anymore at this point/ and third, wow, you listen to 2013 rakim and kane so that makes you evolved right? your sadder than i thought.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u have no idea why i have a sade avi. if i told you, youd be all :troll: at my posts. my uncle worked with her. and second, daft punk isnt even edm anymore at this point/ and third, wow, you listen to 2013 rakim and kane so that makes you evolved right? your sadder than i thought.

:salute:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
daft punk isnt even edm anymore at this point

apparently it has transcended the trance/house genre and became hiphop :laff:

you gave me and my nggaz some good laughs earlier, I showed my man who grew up wit killah priest your d!ckridin posts from the walter reed thread and then I played him "giorgio"

my man said it sounded like a bootleg MIDI version of the beverley hills cops theme song (which is ten times superior than the album)

my man also pointed out your name is yawdaw which makes you a seir.

he also called you a neutranoid :steviej:

what peak are you saluting from? could it be the caucasus mountains? :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

you gave me and my nggaz some good laughs earlier, I showed my man who grew up wit killah priest your d!ckridin posts from the walter reed thread and then I played him "giorgio"

my man said it sounded like a bootleg MIDI version of the beverley hills cops theme song (which is ten times superior than the album)

Family Guy Peter hehe - YouTube

sad.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Family Guy Peter hehe - YouTube

Don't address me you c*nt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
7oot6N8.png