Daniel Bryan: The Original Summerslam Victim, Plus news on Rock vs Roman

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yea heaven forbid Daniel Bryan loses to Brock Lesnar of all people, nobody would think this is possible

Yall nikkas killin me with this super daniel bryan shyt
I would have been fine if he got destroyed like that as it would have been realistic. Brock is a beast. Then you make the move from making Bryan an underdog to a legit submission bad ass like they did angle. Do training montages to build up the big rematch and let him barely beat Brock after a war. You can make a money feud out of this if youre smart.

While it was nice to see Cena get that work, it doesnt make sense because its not like Cena is ever going to be a better wrestler than he is so what can he possibly do?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
John did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that.

DyxAJyI.png

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I think most people were wanting Brock to run through DB though.
Yeah. Brock doing that to Bryan would actually make him more hated. A lot of folks already don't like Cena and folks cheered at the end of the match. Imagine if Brock destroyed Bryan like that? The reactions would be a mixture of ":unsure: :no: and :ohmy:"

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Brock doing that to Bryan would actually make him more hated. A lot of folks already don't like Cena and folks cheered at the end of the match. Imagine if Brock destroyed Bryan like that? The reactions would be a mixture of ":unsure: :no: and :ohmy:"
I loved that DB won at WM, that's the way it always should've been but having Brock come through and smash those dreams would've been too perfect.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
D-Bry's surgery was a blessing in disguise, but the backlash from a Daniel Bryan burial would have being amazing. With it happening to Cena it just makes Lesnar IWC's hero. Everyone is talking about how they got their 9.99's worth. They've finally built the ultimate heel, but the real challenge is can they build the ultimate face.

It's as if they learned nothing from WrestleMania 28, the last time they tried to get someone over in an extreme manner at Bryan's expense.

I don't think that anyone would have objected to Bryan losing to Brock in a hard-fought, intense battle. But squashing him the way that Cena got squashed would've been nonsensical and would've bred worse resentment than what they got at the Royal Rumble (not like they would've changed anything...). In fact, the real reason that the squash worked was BECAUSE it was Cena.

They're going to kill Reigns dead by overpushing him, I just know it. These guys don't have a fukking clue.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea heaven forbid Daniel Bryan loses to Brock Lesnar of all people, nobody would think this is possible

Yall nikkas killin me with this super daniel bryan shyt
The problem isn't him losing. Can you really see Bryan getting squashed by Brock or anyone going over well with today's audience without some type of backlash like at the Rumble? Bringing everything to a hault. If their plan was to move on to non Bryan opponents squashing him would ruin those future programs because fans will just hijack shows and segments. Reigns,Cena or whoever would get shytted on. Until they'd be forced to go back to Bryan eventually. Just like with Mania.

Brock beating bryan in a competitive match would've been the way to go to move things along peacefully.