Daniel Bryan: The Original Summerslam Victim, Plus news on Rock vs Roman

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The chant was over. Not the wrestler. Ryback sucks. Y'all should be thanking The Shield for personally seeing that Ryback never won the title.
Thats the same dumb shyt people say about Daniel Bryan

Its not like their Armando Estrada or Ricardo Rodriguez :comeon:

Silkk

Daps
If Rock is willing to lose, then Rock vs Brock makes perfect sense. It's the biggest match they can do, by far, and would do a huge buyrate. I know the IWC loves keeping everybody strong and "building new stars", but making money and putting on the biggest show is more important at Wrestlemania. Rock might not be willing to lose, due to his movie image, though.

It's a better option than having a green Reigns have a weak match with Brock in the main event. It's 7 months out, but if it were happening tomorrow I would not be confident in Brock vs Reigns being a good match.
Wrestlemania gonna do big business regardless, if it was that big then do that shyt at Survivor Series

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might not lose because Mania 31 is Lesnars last show for the E.

If that's really the last time we'll ever see Brock then putting someone over, even if they're not ready, makes sense. Him beating Rock would make no sense in that case. But if they can talk him into working another year or two, and I bet they could, they could have him beat Rock in a huge match this year and put over Reigns next year when he's more ready 9Rock would prob agree to that) or D Bry.

Even if this is Brock's last ever WWE appearance at 31, the Rock match could still make sense. Rock gets the big win, WWE draws a lot of money, then Rock puts over his family at 32.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
The sad thing about a Roman Reigns push is it is too forced right now. Even Cena put in a few US title runs before they let him loose on the the main event scene. Plus it doesn't help with Ambrose and Rollins going their own paths and having the crowd in the palm of their hands. I want the dude to get his shine but when Randy Orton carries you through a match it says a lot about your future in the main event scene. Reigns will no pun intended get his forced Reign at WM31 but it will be irrelevant once D-Bry returns....WWE just better pray for his return not to be in a smark city otherwise that show is getting hijacked with no survivors

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what, fans aren't gonna accept Bryan going back down the card while u spotlight Reigns and Cena over him. He was already naturally loved but his neck injury taking his belt from him and him losing his father during that process...come on. Every week Stephanie does the old 2000 Cripple H shyt where she uses Bryan's name to generate extreme heat. Bryan's situation is turning this guy into a cult legend.
The good thing is that Bryan seems like he had time to reflect while hes been out and hopefully won't agree to horrible creative that makes him look weak ,

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Will casuals accept Reigns or Bryan beating Lesnar though? I know a lot of casuals that were pissed Bryan beat Evolution, not sure how they'd react to him beating the guy who broke the streak.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Will casuals accept Reigns or Bryan beating Lesnar though? I know a lot of casuals that were pissed Bryan beat Evolution, not sure how they'd react to him beating the guy who broke the streak.

Pissed? Those casuals didn't do sh1t but the female gimmick and bytch where no one could hear them.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan getting squashed by Lesnar would not have caused any fukking backlash. No hijacking. No takeovers, nothing. People would have booed the shyt out of Lesnar like they are supposed to and be done with it.
Ehh it depends on the build up if Bryan was positioned as a credible champ I'd be fine with it , but with 2 straight ppvs vs Kane set up :patrice:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They're handling Reigns completely wrong.
The fact that they were going to attempt to build him at Bryans expense?
He's not going to make it.
I guarantee it.
:snoop:

Silkk

Daps
:dahell:I was in the building and can definitely say you are 100% incorrect

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:dahell:I was in the building and can definitely say you are 100% incorrect

I'm talking about casual fans I talk to who just started watching again or barely watch. They don't get Bryan's appeal and said it didn't make sense for him to beat Evolution in one night.

I argued with them but you can't beat ignorance.