Daredevil is that shyt, but whoever casted KINGPIN dropped the ball

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was very clearly called the king pin before he was ever shown.

Im fine with an origins story of him becoming the king pin but in this story before we even see him on screen hes called king pin and is portrayed like hes already the ultimate boss and people are shook of him.

But the way he acts doesnt line up with his role. He acts like a low level goon.(im 5 eps in)

Breh... I dont recall him ever being referred to as Kingpin.... I'm gonna need you to educate me on that breh...... I'll wait.

As far as I know he was alway referred to as Mr. Fisk, Fisk, or "My Associate" or whatever Wesley was calling him.... dont recall him being called Kingpin ANYTIME!!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh... I dont recall him ever being referred to as Kingpin.... I'm gonna need you to educate me on that breh...... I'll wait.

As far as I know he was alway referred to as Mr. Fisk, Fisk, or "My Associate" or whatever Wesley was calling him.... dont recall him being called Kingpin ANYTIME!!
im gonna rewatch the episode I remember it from tonight or tomorrow If im wrong ill take that L

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
im gonna rewatch the episode I remember it from tonight or tomorrow If im wrong ill take that L

Respect.... I was thinking the same thing.... if its in there I will take the L... But I honestly dont remember anyone calling him Kingpin or it being implied as him being Kingpin. They dont even have him casted as Kingpin.

And most movies normally cast it like that ala Robert Downey Jr - Tony Starks/Ironman , Henry Cavill - Clark Kent/Superman, Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman and etc

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i think they did say king pen. but it i think it was a reference to fisk's predecessor

but i think i remember them saying it or just the fact that we all know who he is and its already in our head so we want to hear it

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Respect.... I was thinking the same thing.... if its in there I will take the L... But I honestly dont remember anyone calling him Kingpin or it being implied as him being Kingpin. They dont even have him casted as Kingpin.

And most movies normally cast it like that ala Robert Downey Jr - Tony Starks/Ironman , Henry Cavill - Clark Kent/Superman, Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman and etc
I kinda think he won't go by the Kingpin name until whenever he is back on the streets.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man, you better stop fukking playin'... Vincent embodied Frank Miller's Kingpin 'to a T'.
Miller been doing his "Dark Knight" shyt before it was cool to do "Dark Knight" shyt.
Kingpin is a COMIC BOOK character, we've NEVER heard Kingpin speak, so how can you determine what he's suppose to sound like?

Secondly, flashbacks save a lot of time and the studio a lot of money. Look at the Amazing Spiderman reboot, already in the trash after two films, with one wasted on ORIGINS. Flashbacks were perfected by Arrow's producers, and it's one of the reason the show did so well with fans who had no idea who Green Arrow was.

You're buggin'...I think you need to read The Man Without Fear before you go dissin' a perfect series, which is quite better than most of the Marvel FILMS I've seen.
Tj2vmL1.jpg

There was this show called 'Lost'.. maybe you heard of it:beli:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
it's how they wrote the character....his childhood fukked him up when it comes to dealking with ppl and certain things...the only part that was funny to me was him speaking to the asian lady...that shyt was pure struggle

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Man, you better stop fukking playin'... Vincent embodied Frank Miller's Kingpin 'to a T'.
Miller been doing his "Dark Knight" shyt before it was cool to do "Dark Knight" shyt.
Kingpin is a COMIC BOOK character, we've NEVER heard Kingpin speak, so how can you determine what he's suppose to sound like?

Secondly, flashbacks save a lot of time and the studio a lot of money. Look at the Amazing Spiderman reboot, already in the trash after two films, with one wasted on ORIGINS. Flashbacks were perfected by Arrow's producers, and it's one of the reason the show did so well with fans who had no idea who Green Arrow was.

You're buggin'...I think you need to read The Man Without Fear before you go dissin' a perfect series, which is quite better than most of the Marvel FILMS I've seen.
Tj2vmL1.jpg

There was this show called 'Lost'.. maybe you heard of it:beli:

:what: I can't believe he said that.