Dave East - Mask Off (East Mix)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He's in the "I can't make my own shyt hot, so I'll rap on re-engineered beats because I can't afford the actual instrumental" stage :francis:

Stick a fork in this dude :camby:

You know that "it's just his beats - that's why he's hot" excuse that 'lyricists' love to give? Wack "technical" rappers prove constantly that they don't have the ability to select a great beat and don't have the magination to rock a great beat even if they got one

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
would yall rather hear young ma do a remix to this tho :troll:

look on the bright side brehs:mjgrin:

but yeah, this joint, while i think it was fine, it aint replacing future's and doesnt serve the same purpose as a remix would have back in the day when remixes and mixtapes full of remixes were the move

would rather have heard those verses over a new beat, as just an original loosie or something:manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
he's trying but bro is just missing something music wise*
He needs to sit back and get inspired, create your own wave son moving too much and remixing every hot song with no reason or purpose just wasting bars

:francis:

Who he think he is Fab? :hhh:

I got high hopes for bro nikkas know you can spit this shyt ain't necessary. :francis:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
He needs to sit back and get inspired, create your own wave son moving too much and remixing every hot song with no reason or purpose just wasting bars

:francis:

Who he think he is Fab? :hhh:

I got high hopes for bro nikkas know you can spit this shyt ain't necessary. :francis:
every song bro got a line that's just pointless
too reliant on punchlines
like bro got that mixtape rapper syndrome and not in a good way

• Dap
Reactions: ISO