:dead: @ Steve Jobs Baby Mama asking for $25 million for his "dishonorable behavior"

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
article-apple-0807.jpg

The first girlfriend of Apple billionaire Steve Jobs wanted $25 million as compensation for his "dishonorable behavior" while she raised their daughter alone, according to a report.

Chrisann Brennan, who is the mother of Jobs' eldest child, wrote a two-page letter in 2005 asking the technology baron to fork over millions, Fortune magazinereported.

"What I want is money that will more than last me for the rest of my life. I believe that decency and closure can be achieved through money. It is very simple," she wrote.

The single-spaced, typewritten missive also asked for an additional $5 million for their grown daughter, Lisa.

Brennan wrote a 2013 memoir titled "The Bite in the Apple," in which she accused Jobs of being cruel and abandoning her and their daughter.

Jobs did not respond to the 2005 letter, Brennan said. Four years later, after Brennan sent another request via email, Jobs replied "I don't react well to blackmail. I will have no part of this."
Brennan and Jobs met in Cupertino, Calif., and were high school sweethearts. Their volatile relationship ended in 1978. Brennan was pregnant with Lisa. Jobs denied paternity.

Ultimately, a court order forced Jobs to undergo a paternity test. He was determined to be Lisa's father. At the same time Apple went public, Jobs began paying $500 a month in child support, Fortune reported. He had a personal net worth at the time of more than $225 million.

Brennan, an artist, said she raised Lisa on her own, often with little money. At times, she was on welfare, she said.

Besides child support, Jobs also bought Brennan a house, which she acknowledged in her 2005 letter.

"I am requesting we close this chapter forever," Brennan wrote. "Money is the only meaningful thing that can do it at this point. All the years that I have lost as a result of a sort of theft from dishonorable behavior can heal and be forgiven."

Lisa, who is now, 37, ultimately established a close relationship with her father and was at his bedside when he died of cancer in 2011 at age 56.

Ex-girlfriend of Steve Jobs asked for $25 million

These chicks man :russ:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:@ Steve Jobs paying 500 a month when he was worth 250 million. It's brothers outchea doing that on a 40k per year salary. He should be a ashamed of hisself a fukking billionaire and all he did for his daughter was buy a house for her mom. all that money he had when died not like he could take with him. So, yes they deserve something

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps