:dead: @ Steve Jobs Baby Mama asking for $25 million for his "dishonorable behavior"

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Bu Bu But I thought only black women were gold diggers? lol

You dudes sounds like asshats, praising a man for getting out of taking care of his kid. So what he bought a house. If she can't pay the bills to keep the lights on then it doesn't matter.

- who da fukk said anything about black women being gold diggas? :dahell:

- Majority of brothas in hea called him a piece of shyt for his behavior towards his daughter. :dahell:

fukk is wrong wit summa y'all nutty ass brauds? :dahell:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
How about you explain to me why a man worth hundreds of millions at the time would allow the mother of his child and his daughter to live in poverty and on welfare. What she is asking is a drop in the bucket compare to how much he was worth. You must not know about how Steve Jobs is.

Are you really this dense? Chrisann Brennan was Steve Jobs ex-girlfriend, not his ex-wife or ex-common law wife, therefore she has no past or present entitlements to any of his money, regardless of how rich he was. Furthermore Jobs not only paid the required child support for his daughter, he also purchased the ex-girlfriend a house for $400,000. In fact, despite your claim that Jobs was such a despicable tyrant, he raised the child support payment to his ex-girlfriend from $500 a month to $4000 a month. Steve Jobs also brought his ex-girlfriend two cars & paid for his daughters private school tuition.

"Brennan says later Jobs apologized for the way he’d treated her and Lisa. After developing a closer relationship with his daughter—who legally changed her name to Lisa Brennan-Jobs at age nine—he increased his support “in small increments,” eventually to $4,000 a month, says Brennan."

"Over the years after their daughter’s birth, Jobs bought Brennan two cars and a $400,000 house, paid Lisa’s private school tuition, and at times offered other financial help. Despite this, Brennan filed for bankruptcy in 1996. During high school, Lisa lived with her father (and his family) for the first time. In a second essay, Lisa wrote: “Growing up I’d been very poor, very rich, and sometimes in the middle.”

Furthermore Steve Jobs the a$$hole :comeon: left his daughter a multi-million dollar inheritance as well.

"In his estate, Jobs left their daughter a multi-million-dollar inheritance, which Lisa has used to help support her, according to Brennan."

Which further proves my first point that this jealous, lazy bytch was making excuses for her lack of success & "alleged"
poverty while trying to use her daughter as a means to siphon & guilt money from Jobs in order to live a rich lifestyle that she neither deserved or was entitled to.

Also this article proves my second & most important point, that weak minded, spineless Simps such as yourself are a disgrace to the progress of real men in general because you're so brainwashed & indoctrinated that you're quick to claim foul play & automatically defend any women regardless her claims or story.

Steve Jobs' Ex Requested $25M For His "Dishonorable Behavior" - Fortune

:camby:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
funny-gif-Donald-Duck-Daisy-coin-begging.gif

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
This chick does not want to fukk with Apple's goons. Gonna roll up to that house like

reload_gun.gif

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Bu Bu But I thought only black women were gold diggers? lol

You dudes sounds like asshats, praising a man for getting out of taking care of his kid. So what he bought a house. If she can't pay the bills to keep the lights on then it doesn't matter.

What are you talking about :dwillhuh:

How is she golddigger?

This nikka denied for years that he had a daughter only to name his computer after said child (that wasn't his :troll:). Living in Palo Alto balling outrageous while his ex and his child got $500 dollars a month from him. Homie revolutionized the computer industry, put an iPhone in virtually every person's hand across the world, was a billionaire but he let his daughter grow up poor and let his ex struggle to raise her. Homie had issues :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She literally came out of nowhere with this bullshyt
her posting career here has been one of misery..even complaining about being single at 30+...I keep telling you nikkas that these bitter women on this site are just as bad as the men :mjlol:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
The rest of your life, huh?

It says she only 37 but she be looking on the better half of her 60's. If they are going by "that", then she shouldn't be paid out that much, she looks like death is about to play peek-a-boo any minute now.

:rdrnoprob:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Read Jobs book, he basically acted like he had no daughter for mad long, it 'interfered' with his vision.

He got abandoned and guess he had to do abandoning.

Spend more time with a computer named Lisa than your daughter named Lisa brehs :francis:

Yeah Jobs was a nut, but this woman still fukked him and had a kid:russ: Very little sympathy for hoes of any race

Elle

Pro
Daps
What are you talking about :dwillhuh:

How is she golddigger?

This nikka denied for years that he had a daughter only to name his computer after said child (that wasn't his :troll:). Living in Palo Alto balling outrageous while his ex and his child got $500 dollars a month from him. Homie revolutionized the computer industry, put an iPhone in virtually every person's hand across the world, was a billionaire but he let his daughter grow up poor and let his ex struggle to raise her. Homie had issues :mjlol:

I agree and that is what my post said.