:dead: @ Steve Jobs Baby Mama asking for $25 million for his "dishonorable behavior"

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
By all accounts Steve Jobs was a piece of shyt and sociopathic. Give her the money. That's the mother of his child that Jobs didn't even claim until later in life.

Give me some examples breh.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Bu Bu But I thought only black women were gold diggers? lol

You dudes sounds like asshats, praising a man for getting out of taking care of his kid. So what he bought a house. If she can't pay the bills to keep the lights on then it doesn't matter.
Then that bytch needs to get a damn job! What makes her think she's entitled to his money when it wasn't her creative mind that made jobs the money? ? Females kill me with that entitlement shyt, what stopped her from getting off her ass and making a living for her and her daughter? Women do it everyday, this butch just wanna live that way fast life

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This story is crazy. It reminds me of Michael Douglas ex wife suing him for millions because Ken Star and Bernie Madoff scammed her. :mindblown: Like its Michaels fault Bernie Madoff was the biggest Ponzi schemer of all time. The only reason some people have no shame with these lawsuits is because a few actually win.
'I am not greedy,' says Michael Douglas' ex wife as she recalls the moment he slammed down phone on her in $45m battle
Did she win?
Jobs was a scumbag
But a house and $500 a month is fair :ehh:
how was he a scumbag? Just curious

STFARN

Banned
Daps
So many fukking idiots in here:mjlol:
Talk about a man's character when you haven't even met the man:mjlol:
Lets listen to some old saggy raggedy bytch who has the audacity to demand 25 million from a dead man's estate, and she wasn't even married to him:mjlol:
Blame a man for your lack of success because you wanted to be an edgy artist:mjlol:
Ugly ass bytch:mjlol:
I want to see this bytch get stomped to death by some Apple goons:banderas:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
musicalflair-o_zps1a589b76.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't nderstand how dudes can be so underhanded to the women raising their child. No matter how the relationship ended. He could afford to see that she was taken care of and his companies name was not dragged through the dirt.

Be stingy brehs.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Then that bytch needs to get a damn job! What makes her think she's entitled to his money when it wasn't her creative mind that made jobs the money? ? Females kill me with that entitlement shyt, what stopped her from getting off her ass and making a living for her and her daughter? Women do it everyday, this butch just wanna live that way fast life

He helped create the child. She didn't have sex with herself. The kid had to eat everyday, needs clothes, shoes, etc. He should be helping with that.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
He helped create the child. She didn't have sex with herself. The kid had to eat everyday, needs clothes, shoes, etc. He should be helping with that.
500 plus what she should've been making wasn't enough? Buying her a home to live in wasn't enough? Jesus Christ females are leeches out here:scust:

Elle

Pro
Daps
500 plus what she should've been making wasn't enough? Buying her a home to live in wasn't enough? Jesus Christ females are leeches out here:scust:

A woman wanting a man to do more than the bare minimum to take care of his child is not a leech. I'm not saying she should be able to live a life of not working, traveling, and shopping everyday but he should have been contributing more than $500 a month, that's just the taxes and insurance on the house that purchased. I'm assuming its not a shyt box but with Steve Job, I can't say for certain.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Bu Bu But I thought only black women were gold diggers? lol

You dudes sounds like asshats, praising a man for getting out of taking care of his kid. So what he bought a house. If she can't pay the bills to keep the lights on then it doesn't matter.

breh if someone gave me 500 dollars and roof over my head rent free i would be set :why:

all she had to do is get a job ?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
"I am requesting we close this chapter forever," Brennan wrote. "Money is the only meaningful thing that can do it at this point. All the years that I have lost as a result of a sort of theft from dishonorable behavior can heal and be forgiven."
Chapter closed a long time ago.
She's a grown adult. Her daughter is an adult and is no longer a dependent. She's already received a free house. She needs to move on and get a real job.