Dear Adrien Broner, Please stop trying to be Floyd Mayweather III

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Persona is part of the fight game, you gotta do it.

Conversely, Andre Ward is a Gold Medal Olympian, cleared out his division, is in the tops of most lb. for lb. lists, is even on Brand Jordan, and is a nice, quiet fighter. How many times have I seen him on ESPN? 0.
if i was ward promoter, i would have him on espn to promote himself

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes a quiet, humble, religious black man, unfortunately to these cacs, that doesnt equal dollar signs

now have a white religious humble cac in the boxing ring knocking ppl out and see if he aint da biggest thing ever.... just look at the tebow hype and hes not even good.
u ain't lying. that shyt is sad too.

shyt if ward was a mexican or puerto rican he would have a huge fanbase.

Alpha Dog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is entertaining and is definitely going to move to PPV soon v Marquez or someone like that. The only thing I didn't like was when he didn't make weight two fights ago and didn't even try to cut. I think he cleans up the 135 lb division pretty easily.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Adrian is stockier and appears to be stronger by muscle bulk and style of fighting.

You don't think Floyd is faster by far? Adrian does not have the speed of floyd. Do you want vid links or something?

Yeah that appearance thing is tricky breh. He's not stronger than Floyd. Also like I said Floyd isnt faster than Broner BY FAR like you said, and your talking about today's Floyd correct? Yeah link vids cause I need to see a boxer thats faster than Broner BY FAR, that boxer must be:whew:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Broner does come off as SUPER cocky and kind of a clown, but a part of this game is showmanship, so I understand it.

And after his fight this weekend, he turned into a real person and started crying after he won and wasnt afraid to show that emotion. You could also tell he has a lot of love and respect for his camp. So I can respect dude for showing that side as well and his talent is unquestionable.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah that appearance thing is tricky breh. He's not stronger than Floyd. Also like I said Floyd isnt faster than Broner BY FAR like you said, and your talking about today's Floyd correct? Yeah link vids cause I need to see a boxer thats faster than Broner BY FAR, that boxer must be:whew:

You act like Broner is some speed demon.

Here:

I chose the Mosley fight because a) it's a better representation of his speed and b) it's his most natural weight. This fight was two years ago.

vs.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmn369etSeOYb7s41]Video: Adrien Broner KO's Antonio DeMarco! (Undefeated)[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Dude is entertaining and is definitely going to move to PPV soon v Marquez or someone like that. The only thing I didn't like was when he didn't make weight two fights ago and didn't even try to cut. I think he cleans up the 135 lb division pretty easily.

Thats why i really wasnt a fan of his at first. Being cocky is one thing, but when you dont give a fukk about making weight than thats a problem.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah just like I already knew before you posted ANYTHING, Floyd isnt faster BY FAR. Thanks for the vid though cuz, I was bored:smugbiden:

Dawg, you're talking fukking semantics now. FLOYD IS THE FASTER FIGHTER. It doesn't matter to what degree he's faster. A 35 y/o Mayweather should not be faster than a 23 y/o Broner.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
hes a quiet, humble, religious black man, unfortunately to these cacs, that doesnt equal dollar signs

now have a white religious humble cac in the boxing ring knocking ppl out and see if he aint da biggest thing ever.... just look at the tebow hype and hes not even good.

Best post in the thread...

don't forget he's an olympic gold medalist...

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Dawg, you're talking fukking semantics now. FLOYD IS THE FASTER FIGHTER. It doesn't matter to what degree he's faster. A 35 y/o Mayweather should not be faster than a 23 y/o Broner.

:heh: the L's you took within the last hour. and i seen you talking reckless about TBM. :ufdup: the punches floyd hit shane with not too many men including broner can take. and now it seems like your back tracking with your statement with this "speed" thing. :heh: just take it for what it is and :sitdown:.

:leostare:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not trying to comparing them to each other...I'm trying to point out the major differences between the 2 fighters since everyone thinks he's just a Mayweather clone because of the arrogance and the defense, but that's pretty much all they have in common. They are 2 totally different fighters in reality.

I hope he doesnt take the Zab Judah road on this journey, you know, never being able to beat an elite fighter.

I used to be a Zab stan:snoop:

fukking Zab. Biggest waste of talent ever smh

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
:heh: the L's you took within the last hour. and i seen you talking reckless about TBM. :ufdup: the punches floyd hit shane with not too many men including broner can take. and now it seems like your back tracking with your statement with this "speed" thing. :heh: just take it for what it is and :sitdown:.

:leostare:

:ufdup: