Dear Adrien Broner, Please stop trying to be Floyd Mayweather III

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
this is the corny shyt im talking about..

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhjRd2gks464G3W04u"]Video: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off 3 Million In Cash & Jewelry![/ame]

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah. all duke do is throw up his hands every now and then. other then that duke is on his bike the whole fight. Roy use to dance and then style on nikkas with like 4 hooks.

this nikka throws his hands up and jabs while doing some stupid shyt with his shoulders.

God I hate that overrated ass nikka....:laugh:

Come On. Roy was will ill

Last edited by a moderator:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Gary Russell Jr's power, hand speed, accuracy, and combinations are:whew:

And NO!!!! this is not in fast forward...his hands are CRAAAAZY fast!!
Gary Russell Jr - Destiny Awaits - YouTube

I'd like to see him get in there with some better opponents soon. He talking about he wants Nonito Donaire next, but I dont know if he's ready for him yet. Nonito's a beast too.

:whoo: Gary Russell Jr

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There's a reason why no ones checking for the heavyweight division anymore. Not because the klitschkos aren't good, but they've got no personality whatsoever. Compared to the alis and tysons these dudes are just dull. If boxing is to survive it needs dudes like adrien.

its gonna survive yes but boxing goes as the heavies go...no matter if there are bigger, flashier stars in the other divisions..until a heavyweight or heavyweights comes on the scene that can capture the attention of the casuals as well as the cats who follow the sport it will remain the way it is now

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
"I was going to shake em and bake em; cook em and eat him, no homo!":dead:

I like Broner's fighting sytle he stays on his opponent with no let up or room to counter punch.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Persona is part of the fight game, you gotta do it.

Conversely, Andre Ward is a Gold Medal Olympian, cleared out his division, is in the tops of most lb. for lb. lists, is even on Brand Jordan, and is a nice, quiet fighter. How many times have I seen him on ESPN? 0.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broner is the truth
he wants to be the best so he emulates the best
check kobe and jordan
there fighting styles are different anyway

if yall dont like him, u better take a seat. cause da kid is NICE and he aint goin anywhere anytime soon. best young fighter in a while

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Persona is part of the fight game, you gotta do it.

Conversely, Andre Ward is a Gold Medal Olympian, cleared out his division, is in the tops of most lb. for lb. lists, is even on Brand Jordan, and is a nice, quiet fighter. How many times have I seen him on ESPN? 0.

hes a quiet, humble, religious black man, unfortunately to these cacs, that doesnt equal dollar signs

now have a white religious humble cac in the boxing ring knocking ppl out and see if he aint da biggest thing ever.... just look at the tebow hype and hes not even good.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Dude is a clone. You're a grown man...be you and come up with your own gimmick. Don't be such a blatant clone.