The Mosque
Dude is swagged out though

adrien-brody-wi-0409-lg.jpg

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:heh: the L's you took within the last hour. and i seen you talking reckless about TBM. :ufdup: the punches floyd hit shane with not too many men including broner can take. and now it seems like your back tracking with your statement with this "speed" thing. :heh: just take it for what it is and :sitdown:.

:leostare:

Wait what? I'm confused.

So you're saying Floyd is stronger or?

Floyd is definitely faster. I said in an earlier post that he was faster, by far. That nikka don't think so. I can't help his thoughts about that :yeshrug:

And YEAH I WAS TALKING shyt ABOUT TBM.

fukk a Rep, I'LL COME AT ALL DEM nikkaS :nofukks:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Wait what? I'm confused.

So you're saying Floyd is stronger or?

Floyd is definitely faster. I said in an earlier post that he was faster, by far. That nikka don't think so. I can't help his thoughts about that :yeshrug:

And YEAH I WAS TALKING shyt ABOUT TBM.

fukk a Rep, I'LL COME AT ALL DEM nikkaS :nofukks:

nikka you said BY FAR :comeon: and then YOU said broner is stronger :stop:

:umad: about TBM

:cry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:@nikkas bringing up Andre Ward. Dude has everything except for entertaining fights. Besides the Dawson fight, Ward's style isn't that crowd pleasing. If he had entertaining fights he'd be all over the place. Jeff Lacy didn't have half the skills and was getting espn commercials and shyt because he was knocking nikkas out.

Broner punches harder than Floyd did at 135, but I can't say if he's stronger yet because the fight with Demarco never got physical enough for us to really see him use his strength so I'll leave that alone.

Floyd is slightly faster than Broner but
he's not putting all his weight behind his shots like Broner is either.

Neither dude is faster than Meldrick Taylor though. That nikka was speed itself.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:russ:@nikkas bringing up Andre Ward. Dude has everything except for entertaining fights. Besides the Dawson fight, Ward's style isn't that crowd pleasing. If he had entertaining fights he'd be all over the place. Jeff Lacy didn't have half the skills and was getting espn commercials and shyt because he was knocking nikkas out.

Broner punches harder than Floyd did at 135, but I can't say if he's stronger yet because the fight with Demarco never got physical enough for us to really see him use his strength so I'll leave that alone.

Floyd is slightly faster than Broner but
he's not putting all his weight behind his shots like Broner is either.

Neither dude is faster than Meldrick Taylor though. That nikka was speed itself.

Mayweather at broners age had a bronze medal and had beaten a hall of fame fighter in genaro hernandez and defended it his belt twice. i wont judge broner until hes in there with top level competition although demarco was a step up, valero already showed his ticket could be punched and if not for the gutsy performence against that homo linares hed have lost that fight as well.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner doesn't impress me at all. He just doesn't have IT in my opinion.

And yes he is trying to be Little Floyd...and Corey Spinks...and Prince Naseem. His little act has been done before.

I heard he has five kids though, so he better be out there :stylin: and brushing his waves dor that extra attention in order to try to get his name out there. He won't be around next year...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Broner doesn't impress me at all. He just doesn't have IT in my opinion.

And yes he is trying to be Little Floyd...and Corey Spinks...and Prince Naseem. His little act has been done before.

I heard he has five kids though, so he better be out there :stylin: and brushing his waves dor that extra attention in order to try to get his name out there. He won't be around next year...

:dwillhuh:

How the fukk can he Floyd etc when Floyd isn't even am original character. Let that boy cook, he's one of boxing's biggest rising stars so obviously someone thinks he has it.

Just out of curiosity name some rising stars who have "it"

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

How the fukk can he Floyd etc when Floyd isn't even am original character. Let that boy cook, he's one of boxing's biggest rising stars so obviously someone thinks he has it.

Just out of curiosity name some rising stars who have "it"

:snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Broner needs to step up and fight a someone at a higher level. He doesn't have a true signature win yet.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Answer the question nikka. If Broner doesnt have "it"

Tell me who does.

You probably cant, because youre just going out of your way to shyt on buddy.

people just annoyed that hes doing everything mayweather did post de la hoya fight without the hall of fame resume to go with it, it rubs people the wrong way, even black people. he just comes across like he has no home training.