Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Rep.-Cori-Bush.jpg

:snoop:

First Fani...now this bytch?

Whats up with our elected women???

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice, according to Punchbowl News’ Jake Sherman.

Per Sherman, the DOJ has issued a subpoena to the House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms “for records relating to the misspending of federal security money.”

Bush, a progressive firebrand, was first elected to the House in 2020. After taking office in 2021, Bush was pressed on the tension between her support for defunding the police and her campaign’s profligate spending on security.

In October 2022, the New York Post reported that Bush’s campaign had spent a staggering sum totaling almost $500,000 on private security during the 2020-2022 campaign cycle.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rather it’s some criminal shyt or not, that money should be explainable

I would tell em, “yea I paid that for security, the country had a whole insurrection threatening to kill politicians, and one politician almost got kidnapped”

Really this just seems like bad press to drag her name in the mud

She should be able to bullshyt her way out of this

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Rather it’s some criminal shyt or not, that money should be explainable

I would tell em, “yea I paid that for security, the country had a whole insurrection threatening to kill politicians, and one politician almost got kidnapped”

Really this just seems like bad press to drag her name in the mud

She should be able to bullshyt her way out of this
With all this being said she must got beef with the establishment dems, cause I know they really ain’t trying to look into who does what with money