Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Silly straw man fallacy considering many former members of congress have other business opportunities afforded to them which have nothing to do with paid speaking appearances.

aoc-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.gif

Which in her case means absolutely nothing if she isn't re-elected in 2024.

None of this has anything to do with your assertion regarding Cori Bush being lauded & lucratively paid as a keynote speaker, especially as a polarizing, one term former U.S. Congresswomen.
Alright nikka lets see if the bytch ends of working at McDonald's as you think she will.

But it's funny how the Trump agenda gets traction, The LBGT agenda moves and everyone else's agenda gets forwarded but never anything favorable to FBA Men.

Nggas are afriad to stand up for you because I guess they feel if they did they'd be kicked out and sent back to the unemployment line. Her replacement will do the bidding of small hats and gays despite being in a majority FBA district.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It is, but again Progressives and the Squad in general are the ones out here trying to portray themselves as different than everyone else, so their every move will get criticized and rightfully so.
That's kind of the problem, I'm generally conservative but the republican dikk sucking for Trump is out of control, they just scuttled a deal to fix the border but nah can't give Biden a victory.

The thing about selling out to trump is ok people will view as a sellout and vote for you anyway meanwhile progressives do most of what you want yet the small shyt that they have to do to get and stay there gets criticized and you wonder why they always turn on you.

They turn on you because you turn on them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Silly straw man fallacy considering many former members of congress have other business opportunities afforded to them which have nothing to do with paid speaking appearances.

aoc-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.gif

Which in her case means absolutely nothing if she isn't re-elected in 2024.

None of this has anything to do with your assertion regarding Cori Bush being lauded & lucratively paid as a keynote speaker, especially as a polarizing, one term former U.S. Congresswomen.
I got to ask are you debating for the sake of debating? Or do you have a problem with her?

My overall point is I don't expect her to go back to the hood if she loses the election.

She's a six figure earner now and I don't expect that to change I suspect that she'll be given a couple of six figure jobs and she can make more writing and speaking. I bought up the example of Zini Mandela I don't think she made millions off speaking to some HBCU students but it was a check.

So if you're thing is you're not expecting her to be "rich" it depends on what your definition of rich is.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking that you have a problem with her politically because she's a leftist and you're going all Ms. Celie from the Colour Purple:

If you're praying for her downfall that's wierd and in the history of our people something bad happening to someone who opposed us never helped Black people in the aggragate.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I got to ask are you debating for the sake of debating? Or do you have a problem with her?

Cori Bush is an idiotic malcontent who's politically disingenuous.

My overall point is I don't expect her to go back to the hood if she loses the election.

My overall point is, if she loses her re-election bid, very few corporations/organizations are clamoring to pay Cori Bush for her incoherent, muddled speeches.

So if you're thing is you're not expecting her to be "rich" it depends on what your definition of rich is.

Another misguided, specious statement which has absolutely nothing to do with my original response to your somewhat comical commentary.

not if she loses an election.

She'd have to retire.

That being said she'll get a super bag doing the speech and talk show circut.

Cori Bush is far from a wordsmith & can barely emit a coherent sentence off the cuff plus outside of her narrow support base, she's not very popular socially/politically, so her paid speaking engagement/talk show opportunities will be limited at best.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking that you have a problem with her politically because she's a leftist and you're going all Ms. Celie from the Colour Purple:

You're a green outsider with very little knowledge of Cori Bush & her politricks. Furthermore, I'm from Missouri, the state she represents as a politician, plus I have friends/family who reside in Cori Bush's district.

If you're praying for her downfall that's wierd and in the history of our people something bad happening to someone who opposed us never helped Black people in the aggragate.

Naivete rolled up in a ball of babble. Some Black political representation ain't always good Black political representation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cori Bush is an idiotic malcontent who's politically disingenuous.

My overall point is, if she loses her re-election bid, very few corporations/organizations are clamoring to pay Cori Bush for her incoherent, muddled speeches.

Another misguided, specious statement which has absolutely nothing to do with my original response to your somewhat comical commentary.

You're a green outsider with very little knowledge of Cori Bush & her politricks. Furthermore, I'm from Missouri, the state she represents as a politician, plus I have friends/family who reside in Cori Bush's district.

Naivete rolled up in a ball of babble. Some Black political representation ain't always good Black political representation.
Ok my nikka hopefully the next nikka (if a nikka gets in there) sells out a little less.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
the AIPAC backed candidate. dude is 70 years old too :camby:
That my thing if a candidate is already bought and paid for I wouldn't trust him.

nikka got the full backing from small hats and making wild claims about Bowman taking money from a Terror organization.