Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
We really don't elect the best of us....
We don’t. I moved out of her district a couple years ago. the majority of us don’t vote. The ones that did saw blm and a sista and voted for her. People like her know that they will keep getting voted in like the man before her. We gotta want more.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t. I moved out of her district a couple years ago. the majority of us don’t vote. The ones that did saw blm and a sista and voted for her. People like her know that they will keep getting voted in like the man before her. We gotta want more.

This

But Shills will dikk suck anything with an D next to it without vetting them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me predace this, I grew up in the hood in Macon Ga , Unionville to exact the same hood Jeezy claim. Having the police in the black community is critical, there are wolves out there in those streets that terrorize their own. Are there bad racists cops out there ABSOLUTELY but regardless we need law and order.

What cori bush was championing was the complete dismantling of the police force leaving alot of vulnerable black folk out there in the open to be preyed upon but Ms Bush is also using money to pay for her own personal security force.

If you cant see how disingenuous and hypocritical that is then you are willingly ignorant
You think that she could defund the police?

You do know the bulk of police funding come from local taxes right?

I think shes for reparations too, think youre seeing a check anytime soon?

Theres over a hundred congressmen who want to defund the Department of Education the commerce deptment the consumer protection buerau, the import export bank

Think its gonna happen?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
reasoning was honest

“Well over a decade ago, as I was debating diving into a doctoral degree, I explored a wide range of books, films, and articles across a wide swath of the political spectrum and processed my thoughts in a personal blog that few people ever read,” the statement read”

The most educated person on any opinion knows both sides of the argument. It’s the only way to defend your position. :yeshrug: I remember I read a Behold A Pale Horse over 20 years ago. Me and that book far apart now..

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Rep.-Cori-Bush-Cortney-Merritts-WHCD-Power-to-the-Patients-4.27.23-photo-by-Ben-Droz-0508-1022x1536.jpg

This dude pimping her. She happy to finally be with the tall lightskin dude.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
they're all criminals, this is probably pretty standard

i mean think about it: we give these fukkin people the power to create money :dead: who wouldn't that corrupt?

:dead:

No, this is not standard because it's one of the easiest ways to get fukked by the DOJ. It's the most basic fraud you can do in DC. Even moreso than the shyt George Santos was doing.

She's a scammer and finally got caught.

Daps
She left herself wide open. In multiple ways. Just like with Kwame Kilpatrick here 15 years ago, just because you’re a target doesn’t mean you have to be an easy one

What did she say in that statement that left her open? I'm curious to know what you heard that I didn't hear.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What did she say in that statement that left her open? I'm curious to know what you heard that I didn't hear.

Nothings wrong with her statement. Paying hundreds of thousands to a guy that was digging her out left her open to this kind of scrutiny. The public gonna see it as a kickback to herself. She owed it to her voters to steer clear of that even if she doesn’t get charged.

Daps
Nothings wrong with her statement. Paying hundreds of thousands to a guy that was digging her out left her open to this kind of scrutiny. The public gonna see it as a kickback to herself. She owed it to her voters to steer clear of that even if she doesn’t get charged.

Her husband = a guy who was digging her out? 🥴