☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you're expecting her to admit to a federal conspiracy because that would be the right thing to do???

Listen Romney just said Trump told Congress to shut down the border deal because he wanted to clown Biden and claim it for himself if and when he gets in there.

You think they did it for nothing? Trump didn't bribe them but he probably told them he'd raise money to primary them if they didn't do it.

Think Politicans are honest brehs.
To be fair even Ted Cruz spent like $300k last year on security and idk if that includes election years too.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fani Willis investigation ain’t going nowhere. You can’t claim someone spending their salary on private vacation is public funds just because they work for the government.
So that's what it was all about

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
a quick google search reveals she dropped out of college after 1 year, and supposedly has a nursing degree from some for-profit college and didn't work as a nurse. then she was a pastor for a few years. all that said, she seems ill-qualified to work in the US house of representatives :francis:

Cori Bush is a glowing example of a token politician.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I don't want to defend her too hard but damn no one is accusing her of theft or corruption all she did was give her dude a job.

Unless you want a Congress made up of solely the rich you're gonna get people who hook people up like this.

Or it will go back to this:

It all depends on who is receiving that money.

On another note, Trump appointed a Mitch McConnell's wife to head US Department of Transportation. Trump was literally putting at least $15,000 a month into the Mitch household.

I want all these crooked fukkers outta Congress.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Investigation or not, too many politicians don't have the background to be really insidiously corrupt. They always get hemmed up because they don't know shyt and can't hide their tracks.

There's some dudes in there embezzling millions and no-one is wiser.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Investigation or not, too many politicians don't have the background to be really insidiously corrupt. They always get hemmed up because they don't know shyt and can't hide their tracks.

There's some dudes in there embezzling millions and no-one is wiser.
Or theyre slick enough to get rich off the job legally like Pelosi did. Just trade off insider info, perfectly legal.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather it’s some criminal shyt or not, that money should be explainable

I would tell em, “yea I paid that for security, the country had a whole insurrection threatening to kill politicians, and one politician almost got kidnapped”

Really this just seems like bad press to drag her name in the mud

She should be able to bullshyt her way out of this
That would work if she wasn’t paying her man that money and he didn’t even have the licensing to do the job :mjlol:

Daps
Yall keep saying this like it makes sense
Let me predace this, I grew up in the hood in Macon Ga , Unionville to exact the same hood Jeezy claim. Having the police in the black community is critical, there are wolves out there in those streets that terrorize their own. Are there bad racists cops out there ABSOLUTELY but regardless we need law and order.

What cori bush was championing was the complete dismantling of the police force leaving alot of vulnerable black folk out there in the open to be preyed upon but Ms Bush is also using money to pay for her own personal security force.

If you cant see how disingenuous and hypocritical that is then you are willingly ignorant

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't want to defend her too hard but damn no one is accusing her of theft or corruption all she did was give her dude a job.

Unless you want a Congress made up of solely the rich you're gonna get people who hook people up like this.

Or it will go back to this:

He wasn’t even her first pick. She offered it to 2 other lawyers but they were worried about their safety.