Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Rep.-Cori-Bush-Cortney-Merritts-WHCD-Power-to-the-Patients-4.27.23-photo-by-Ben-Droz-0508-1022x1536.jpg

This dude pimping her. She happy to finally be with the tall lightskin dude.
Damn, she's ugly as fukk:mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
not if she loses an election.

She'd have to retire.

That being said she'll get a super bag doing the speech and talk show circut.

Cori Bush is far from a wordsmith & can barely emit a coherent sentence off the cuff plus outside of her narrow support base, she's not very popular socially/politically, so her paid speaking engagement/talk show opportunities will be limited at best.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cori Bush is far from a wordsmith & can barely emit a coherent sentence off the cuff plus outside of her narrow support base, she's not very popular socially/politically, so her paid speaking engagement/talk show opportunities will be limited at best.
Its never about what they say she's down with the Sqaud and people who covet their clout will pay her.

The most boring tortuous speech I ever had to sit through was from Zinzi Mandela she is the daughter of Nelson and she gave a speech that I had at attend.

That's who bribes for Politicians in the US work they sit on boards become consultants do the talk show circut and give speeches and write books no one will read.

Obama wrote like three autobiographies.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Its never about what they say she's down with the Sqaud and people who covet their clout will pay her.

The most boring tortuous speech I ever had to sit through was from Zinzi Mandela she is the daughter of Nelson and she gave a speech that I had at attend.

That's who bribes for Politicians in the US work they sit on boards become consultants do the talk show circut and give speeches and write books no one will read.

Obama wrote like three autobiographies.

If Cori Bush isn't re-elected, it eliminates much of her "clout" & usefulness to the Democratic party/LGBTQ crew while severely limiting any future speaking engagements funded by like-minded corporations/organizations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If Cori Bush isn't re-elected, it eliminates much of her "clout" & usefulness to the Democratic party/LGBTQ crew while severely limiting any future speaking engagements funded by like-minded corporations/organizations.
Listen I'm not that invested believe what you want to beleive but tell me how many excongressmen you know that are broke.

My guy if someone could go to Congress then get kicked out then have to get a regular job while having randoms run up to them and tell them what a bad person they are why wouldn't they steal all they can while in office? Why not take every bribe known to man.

They start making the big bucks when they leave office.

In no country is major Politicans broke, besides she'll have the ear of AOC and she's one of the most proflific money raisers in Congress, People pay big money just to take a Picture with a Politican just so they can imply access to Politican win or lose she'll have AOC on speed dial. Some business wants a pass on some environmental regulation. Hit up miss bush for a totally legal consultation fee and she'll holla at the rest of the squad.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Listen I'm not that invested believe what you want to beleive but tell me how many excongressmen you know that are broke.

My guy if someone could go to Congress then get kicked out then have to get a regular job while having randoms run up to them and tell them what a bad person they are why wouldn't they steal all they can while in office? Why not take every bribe known to man.

They start making the big bucks when they leave office.

In no country is major Politicans broke, besides she'll have the ear of AOC and she's one of the most proflific money raisers in Congress, People pay big money just to take a Picture with a Politican just so they can imply access to Politican win or lose she'll have AOC on speed dial. Some business wants a pass on some environmental regulation. Hit up miss bush for a totally legal consultation fee and she'll holla at the rest of the squad.
This and your entire comment in general goes against everything that that The Squad say that they stand for in being different than the establishment.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This and your entire comment in general goes against everything that that The Squad say that they stand for in being different than the establishment.
Coli Group think is amazing. You really think that the Squad is honorable and not like other Politicians? You think they weren't vetted and threatened?

Before the squad existed there was the Progressive caucus the Congresswoman from Maryland lost her seat she occasionally pops up commentating on MSNBC she's not broke either.

Again AOC low key spilled the beans she said as soon as she won Nancy Pelosi hollered at her and pointed her to the Phone Room where most Politicians spend most of their time Dialing for Dollars and Rasing Money. She represents New York a lot of rich people in New York

They do this at all levels:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Coli Group think is amazing. You really think that the Squad is honorable and not like other Politicians? You think they weren't vetted and threatened?

Before the squad existed there was the Progressive caucus the Congresswoman from Maryland lost her seat she occasionally pops up commentating on MSNBC she's not broke either.

Again AOC low key spilled the beans she said as soon as she won Nancy Pelosi hollered at her and pointed her to the Phone Room where most Politicians spend most of their time Dialing for Dollars and Rasing Money. She represents New York a lot of rich people in New York

They do this at all levels:

I don't, but I'm also not the one out here pretending like I am like they do.

That's the difference.

I've called it out many times before especially AOC who ran to twitter years ago complaining and apologizing about voting yes on a bill that they didn't read beforehand. Talib was the only one who stood her ground on it and voted no.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't, but I'm also not the one out here pretending like I am like they do.

That's the difference.

I've called it out many times before especially AOC who ran to twitter years ago complaining and apologizing about voting yes on a bill that they didn't read beforehand. Talib was the only one who stood her ground on it and voted no.
Even that the whip's job is to get Votes.

For example lets say a Reparations bill for FBA made it to a floor vote. The Democratic whip would say we know ex amount of Republicans will vote against so we need x amount of Democrats to sink the bill so they may holla at Bush and say We need a No vote from you say whatever you have to say say you're a No because it's not enough or whatever but we need you to vote no. If she said I can't go back to my constituents saying I voted against a reparations bill

They'd say Well if you don't we won't support your relection campaign and she'd do it. Talib would vote for Aid to Isreal now ( and probably did) because she was pressed out.

Politics is a dirty game.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even that the whip's job is to get Votes.

For example lets say a Reparations bill for FBA made it to a floor vote. The Democratic whip would say we know ex amount of Republicans will vote against so we need x amount of Democrats to sink the bill so they may holla at Bush and say We need a No vote from you say whatever you have to say say you're a No because it's not enough or whatever but we need you to vote no. If she said I can't go back to my constituents saying I voted against a reparations bill

They'd say Well if you don't we won't support your relection campaign and she'd do it. Talib would vote for Aid to Isreal now ( and probably did) because she was pressed out.

Politics is a dirty game.
It is, but again Progressives and the Squad in general are the ones out here trying to portray themselves as different than everyone else, so their every move will get criticized and rightfully so.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

Silly straw man fallacy considering many former members of congress have other business opportunities afforded to them which have nothing to do with paid speaking appearances.

besides she'll have the ear of AOC

aoc-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.gif

and she's one of the most proflific money raisers in Congress

Which in her case means absolutely nothing if she isn't re-elected in 2024.

People pay big money just to take a Picture with a Politican just so they can imply access to Politican win or lose she'll have AOC on speed dial. Some business wants a pass on some environmental regulation. Hit up miss bush for a totally legal consultation fee and she'll holla at the rest of the squad.

None of this has anything to do with your assertion regarding Cori Bush being lauded & lucratively paid as a keynote speaker, especially as a polarizing, one term former U.S. Congresswomen.