Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
AIPAC told you what they were going to do the minority progressives.

Some of y’all will cheer this on since it suits your imperialist/pro-yt supremacist attitudes.
Her dumbass did this to herself. I’m not crying about “the man” every time someone black gets caught grifting. She should know better than to pull some cousin hookup bullshyt when she's a national politician.

This logic is why the Tariqs of the world run wild, anybody says shyt about their grift is a "c00n"

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
We really don't elect the best of us....

a quick google search reveals she dropped out of college after 1 year, and supposedly has a nursing degree from some for-profit college and didn't work as a nurse. then she was a pastor for a few years. all that said, she seems ill-qualified to work in the US house of representatives :francis:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Her dumbass did this to herself. I’m not crying about “the man” every time someone black gets caught grifting. She should know better than to pull some cousin hookup bullshyt when she's a national politician.

This logic is why the Tariqs of the world run wild, anybody says shyt about their grift is a "c00n"
:comeon:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

much ado about nothing.

Unless she's convicted she'll win her relection.

She's just doing some federally subsidized tricking.

He provides the protection she provides the provison ( through the US taxpayer)

Totally modern marriage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She pulled the Patrisse Cullors from BLM. Paying a family member six figures for security. This could’ve been avoided by getting the proper license/paperwork. Can’t take shortcuts under that much scrutiny.
She's young no one mentored her about how to do it.

probably what happened was she linked with homie and he while in mid stoke said Baby I need a job

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I wonder how he'll play it she is FBA afterall.\
Even if they did get her out of there ( and they won't) then she'll walk right into a consulting job making 10 times her salary giving speeches that no one listens to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
much ado about nothing.

Unless she's convicted she'll win her relection.

She's just doing some federally subsidized tricking.

He provides the protection she provides the provison ( through the US taxpayer)

Totally modern marriage.
She's young no one mentored her about how to do it.

probably what happened was she linked with homie and he while in mid stoke said Baby I need a job

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

All she has to say is I didn't know even the Congressional ethics committee didn't catch this, Think that this is gonna sink her?

They tried to get Omar ( who married a staffer) and Thiab out of the paint for anti small hat talk that failed

Not sure if Jaamal Bowman vacated his seat after being convicted of lying about pulling fire alarms.

with all the fukkery that Congressmen get up to this is nothing.

Bobert is being investigated for domestic violence after being caught in 4k giving her new dude a handy in public.

#bothsides