Democratic Rep Cori Bush under Criminal investigation by the DOJ

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All she has to say is I didn't know even the Congressional ethics committee didn't catch this, Think that this is gonna sink her?

They tried to get Omar ( who married a staffer) and Thiab out of the paint for anti small hat talk that failed

Not sure if Jaamal Bowman vacated his seat after being convicted of lying about pulling fire alarms.

with all the fukkery that Congressmen get up to this is nothing.

Bobert is being investigated for domestic violence after being caught in 4k giving her new dude a handy in public.

#bothsides
Pleading ignorance is a shytty excuse that will only make things worse especially considering this has been going on for years with her.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Good Get these crooked fukkers outta Congress. I don't get a damn what side of the aisle you are affiliated with.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pleading ignorance is a shytty excuse that will only make things worse especially considering this has been going on for years with her.
That's like every one who ever been a defendant ever, what is supposed to do say Yeah I tricked on homie but so I could tell myself I wasn't buying hobosexual dikk I put him on the payroll?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good Get these crooked fukkers outta Congress. I don't get a damn what side of the aisle you are affiliated with.
I don't want to defend her too hard but damn no one is accusing her of theft or corruption all she did was give her dude a job.

Unless you want a Congress made up of solely the rich you're gonna get people who hook people up like this.

Or it will go back to this:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to defend her too hard but damn no one is accusing her of theft or corruption all she did was give her dude a job.
she either used donor money to give him a lucrative no show job, or she wants to defund the police while spending a half million on security for herself. either way, its a pretty bad look :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's like every one who ever been a defendant ever, what is supposed to do say Yeah I tricked on homie but so I could tell myself I wasn't buying hobosexual dikk I put him on the payroll?
That logic doesn’t work in this particular instance considering she’s a politician and public figure while also literally being asked about this exact situation on camera before :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Biden using the dept of justice to investigate his own son and his fellow democrats:laff:

Can yall imagine Trump investigating Eric? :laff:
That’s not how the DoJ works. They’re independent. You watched your boy Trump flout the law for so long you think it’s normal and legal.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
she either used donor money to give him a lucrative no show job, or she wants to defund the police while spending a half million on security for herself. either way, its a pretty bad look :dead:
It totally is. If it's Donor money who would take money to people just giving it away so I can't see that being illegal so I assume that she put him on her federally funded salaried staff.

As a Congressman she required to have a staff and a office if she had the guy answering phones and emails that would be legal but probably too emasulating and he probably wanted big money. If he was a guard and she could say she needed one as she would be threatened by MAGA dudes she could pay him more and per diem for him and travel with her back n forth to her district and any CODELS ( where congressmen take "fact finding" Trips) and she'd carry her dikk with her.

The dude who started SEAL Team Six said that when he was Military Attache to Cambodia Congress men would staright ask him where could they buy jewelry and get hoes. I guess Ms. Bush decided to bring her sand to the beach when she makes her Fact finding trip to Jamaica.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That logic doesn’t work in this particular instance considering she’s a politician and public figure while also literally being asked about this exact situation on camera before :mjlol:
So you're expecting her to admit to a federal conspiracy because that would be the right thing to do???

Listen Romney just said Trump told Congress to shut down the border deal because he wanted to clown Biden and claim it for himself if and when he gets in there.

You think they did it for nothing? Trump didn't bribe them but he probably told them he'd raise money to primary them if they didn't do it.

Think Politicans are honest brehs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So you're expecting her to admit to a federal conspiracy because that would be the right thing to do???

Listen Romney just said Trump told Congress to shut down the border deal because he wanted to clown Biden and claim it for himself if and when he gets in there.

You think they did it for nothing? Trump didn't bribe them but he probably told them he'd raise money to primary them if they didn't do it.

Think Politicans are honest brehs.
Of course not, but I'd expect her to come up with a better excuse than "I didn't know" which is the one you tried using in your original example.

You were the one that came up with that excuse. I was just telling you how counterproductive and goofy it sounds.

Last edited: