Democrats, Biden are lagging among Black voters, and that could cost them in November

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
People want to be rewarded for voting as if Biden and the Dems are supposed to be Santa Claus giving out gifts in return for being a good little boy or girl throughout the year :mjlol:

It's like nikkas want a candy bar and/or cookie for doing the bare minimum.

Already got nikkas yapping about wanting to be “praised” and given a shout out on national TV...like I said in a thread months and months ago a lot of these nikkas just want to be seen.

Shyt is comical.

kronix

Banned
Daps
I wonder how much social media and the constant gender infighting plays into this.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Most Black voters I know simply voted against Trump rather than being diehard Biden fans.
Same, people who are vocal about their support for Biden would've supported anyone Democrats ran, even my own mother makes fun of Biden's age and she has a commemorative Obama plate next to our baby pictures.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It’s simple black folks are tired of empty promises. Folks know we’re being used and I don’t really know too many people that were actually for Biden. Folks were Anti Trump. The democrats are letting all these illegal latino folks in hoping to replace us .. when in truth a lot of latino folks want to replace them with .. republicans. I don’t want this country to burn and shyt but democrats need to be humbled and only black folks can do that.
So white people who believe in the white replacement theory believes that Dems want immigrants to replace white people, and some black people believe they want immigrants to replace black people.

Which is it? Both can't be right and I have a hard time believing each one.

Daps
Oh well. Well done, Black Americans. I'm glad that more of you are starting to see through the BS, not accepting crumbs and decided to stop being the white liberal's pet. Diverse political opinions lead to stronger politics.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
@VoteDemocrat I tried to tell ya breh. I tried to tell ya. 2022 energy different.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The reason I fukk with how the Asians move is that they don't expect shyt from the government, they just utilize all the shyt that is available.
Hope for the best, but if it doesn't get delivered, they're unfazed and just keep on grinding.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
e, most folk figured the repubs were taking nov before the roe shyt in june.

So I figure it's up to white women and the whole abortion thing for dems to really win in nov