Democrats, Biden are lagging among Black voters, and that could cost them in November

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
"The Democrats aren't gonna learn until we make it clear that we need tangibles"

:hula:

"They're gonna lack blame Black men'"

:why:
b61e626e-5deb-4260-b103-7fb7f2580b9b_text.gif
Sorry, what’s the point you’re tying to make? I wasn’t able to understand based on your post.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I never said that black people should just turn into Asians.
History, media, culture, certain type of structural racism all affects the minds of people and create negative spiral for things such as the culture of family.

I just said that I like how they move, which is based on their history of never and still to this day having a say about what the powers above them should do. Keeping a low profile and all that shyt.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I wonder how much social media and the constant gender infighting plays into this.
What are you talking about. DNC leadership said they know they have taken black voters for granted. There is no hidden reason. Hell didn't Stacey Abrams say this during her Meet the Fellas tour?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Sorry, what’s the point you’re tying to make? I wasn’t able to understand based on your post.
People have been beating drum repeatedly to not vote/punish the Democrats so they finally take the hint and appeal to our needs.... Yet when the media starts reporting that Democrats are expected to take a hit, all that energy shifts like "They're gonna blame us :francis:"

Wasn't that the damn point??? :mindblown: It's like brehs want it to be one way. If they blame you then the mission is accomplished but you get the sense brehs didn't think that through.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
People have been beating drum repeatedly to not vote/punish the Democrats so they finally take the hint and appeal to our needs.... Yet when the media starts reporting that Democrats are expected to take a hit, all that energy shifts like "They're gonna blame us :francis:"

Wasn't that the damn point??? :mindblown: It's like brehs want it to be one way. If they blame you then the mission is accomplished but you get the sense brehs didn't think that through.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for explaining. I guess my issue is that democrats seem to be losing traction all over but I only see black men getting blamed.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Isn't it common for black voters not to turn out as much for midterms? Actually it's common for all voters lol.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Isn't it common for black voters not to turn out as much for midterms? Actually it's common for all voters lol.
They know this, just setting up the shaming tactics and scapegoats for their failures.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Its not the black voters not coming out it's the fact that black voters turnout is going down actively across the board forthe dems and they are panicking...:ld:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They know this, just setting up the shaming tactics and scapegoats for their failures.
The Democrats actually will do far better than a political party with all three branches of government historically do in the midterms. They probably gain a senator and maybe narrowly lose the house hell they might win it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Its not the black voters not coming out it's the fact that black voters turnout is going down actively across the board forthe dems and they are panicking...:ld:
Honestly I don't think they will have to panic as much as some think.