Democrats, Biden are lagging among Black voters, and that could cost them in November

Glorious

All Star
Daps
e, most folk figured the repubs were taking nov before the roe shyt in june.

So I figure it's up to white women and the whole abortion thing for dems to really win in nov
Yeah this should be interesting. The pressure is really on them.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
giphy.gif

The Shaming Tactics

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't they claim blexit was coming in 2020 and the red wave would be huge too? :duck:

i'm not convinced the dems will be cleaning up on election night, but it isn't gonna be black folks fault

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing about this shyt is that, if the dems lose. The very same people who just sat at home, will be all over the internet bytching about Biden not doing anything (neglecting the fact that they need congress and the White House for shyt to happen) :snoop:. I saw these bytch ass birds during Obama, it’ll be like clockwork. We’ve already seen that one single cac, a dem at that, in West Virginia can stop the whole machine.

Dudes saying, “oh get the Asians and white women”. You really think the people super overrepresented among Ivey League and high earners, or the millionaire white women all over NY or SF will lose a single step of the other side win? Rather they’ll probably get even richer, and dominate higher education even more :dahell:

Fortunately they’re not only thinking about themselves in the short run.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question for y’all. Do you think the auto vote for democrat because we scared of the alternative will end in our lifetime?

Who are the young black politicians in your state we can get behind?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This article came out last Sunday before Biden pardon people(maily Black people) that are locked up for weed on Federal charges & expunge their records, asked Governors to do the samething, and for AG to look to reclassified weed for being a Class 1 drug; which will literally lead weed being legalize finally some day soon. More and more of voter suppresion tactics are starting to come out as we get closure to November.

This article also tend to neglect what have been pass that Black people will benefit from it greatly such as $20,000 of Student loan forgiveness, Black Farmers getting Billions in funding, HBCU's getting Billions in funding, Created a Civil Rights Divison in the EPA(lead pipes, dirty water, & toxic waste effects Black people the most), and signed The Emmett Till Anti Lynching Bill. Outside of getting reparations the other main priority that main Black people wanted done like passing The John Lewis Voting Rights Bill & The George Floyd Policing Act which is soley for Black people isn't getting done because Republicans voted against it. If they get the Senate and retain the House those things will get passed.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The reason I fukk with how the Asians move is that they don't expect shyt from the government, they just utilize all the shyt that is available.
Hope for the best, but if it doesn't get delivered, they're unfazed and just keep on grinding.
The Asians didn't get breeded into inferiority for 2.5 centuries, THEN build and thrive anyway, only for cacs and the government to actively tear it all back down.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The Asians didn't get breeded into inferiority for 2.5 centuries, THEN build and thrive anyway, only for cacs and the government to actively tear it all back down.
A lot of Asians did in their own (former) country, especially Chinese.
First by their own emperors, then by the Japanese all the way until the communists came through and even then it wasn't what it is.

I don't even have these discussions on the internet cause I know that people don't like to recognize that other people had hard times as well, and want every single issue in their life to be dependent on someone else so we don't have to do shyt. I've even seen people on the coli act like Africans were royals from Europe :mjlol:

Fact is that it might be harder, but I ain't waiting for no mother fukking cac until the playing field is even.
My ancestors had it 100 harder, basically nothing, not even any rights in law. What do I look like waiting for a neanderthal 100 year old white man :dahell:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A lot of Asians did in their own (former) country, especially Chinese.

First by their own emperors, then by the Japanese all the way until the communists came through and even then it wasn't what it is.
Don't move the goalpost, we're clearly talking about here in America. Here, they get benefits and tax incentives we born and oppressed here don't. They get shyt straight in a generaion, usually off us.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Don't move the goalpost, we're clearly talking about here in America. Here, they get benefits and tax incentives we born and oppressed here don't. They get shyt straight in a generaion, usually off us.
Which benefits and tax incentives do Chinese have that I don't? :whoo:

Googling just gives me results like poor Asians not using benefits for poor people.