• Weidman beat him clean

Votes: 44 62.0%

• Total voters

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That interview makes the end result seem kind of suspect but I don't think he took a dive. I just think he got his ass whipped.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The attempted backfist did not cause any damage. At least if I'm reading you right.

dont get me wrong he did get caught, your neck is mostly what knocks you out... ive been knocked the fukk out before

but that punch could have been alot worse if it was a straight :eat:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
:wtf:

ilMMo3roT2rA3.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I don't think he took a dive in the truest form, his whole demeanor during the buildup was 'I don't give a fukk' regardless of the outcome.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weidman took him down, went for some GnP, went for submissions (all defended well by Silva), got a footlock that Silva walked out of, then proceeded to whiff on everything as Silva dipped and dodged around him.

Weidman won the round, but it's nowhere even close to Weidman "dominating" Sliva.

C/S

I don't know where this narrative of Silva being taken to school prior to the ko is coming from.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
:manny: I honestly never understood the notion of taking a hard shot, getting KO'd on purpose to create a conspiracy :stopitslime: Silva simply tried toying around (as he usually does) and he just got caught. He jeopardized a huge fight with Jones next year and now people talking about that fight like :heh: but chill :whoa: it's all apart of the plan.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: I honestly never understood the notion of taking a hard shot, getting KO'd on purpose to create a conspiracy :stopitslime: Silva simply tried toying around (as he usually does) and he just got caught. He jeopardized a huge fight with Jones next year and now people talking about that fight like :heh: but chill :whoa: it's all apart of the plan.

most dives aren't scripted to a Tee. The hard shot just happened to be a aprt of the outcome. It was clear from the opening bell Silva wasn't trying to win, or get him out of there, he basically carried the fight until it was time, look at all the times he gave Wiedman an opportunity to do something.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

You got It wrong. If you are going to throw the fight...its better to take a shot so that replay can show that you actually got hit. This isn't Rocky.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
You got It wrong. If you are going to throw the fight...its better to take a shot so that replay can show that you actually got hit. This isn't Rocky.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

:smugdraper: There's a rematch in December. What's the point of throwing the fight? How about making it a close fight and setting up a rematch anyway instead of taking a chance of being brain dead. The UFC ain't exactly the Illuminati :heh: