Did Wiz have some kind of beef with Mac Miller ?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I dont think they had beef, they just grew apart because Wiz wasn't with Mac being on drugs and shyt

Shout out to Mac but Wiz is a way bigger artist, whoever saying mac was bigger is probably a cac :yeshrug:
NO! Trust me on this man lol shyt took me by surprise too I couldn't believe it, but I met this thick ass bad ass chocolate thang from Cali off of ig and she tried to force mac miller last album on me lol im like fukk no chill

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mac was a junkie clown with the cac hype train behind him. He was riding Wiz wave hard cant believe y’all trying to push a bogus narrative that he was bigger :mjlol:.

It seems that Wiz tried to help him but he didn’t want help. Karen Civil and Ariana Grande couldn’t help Mac Miller :yeshrug:

Wiz seem to have kept all his day ones around him while he rocketed to the top, Mac laid up in a pine box :hubie:
What the fukk is wrong wit some of u disrespectful ass nikkas? Smh.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
See You Again was big because of Paul Walker's passing. Wiz wasn't even supposed to be on it, they were shopping it around to diff artists. It was going to blow regardless. Wiz impacted the culture yes, but Mac outlasted him and it's no comparison. Mac has worked with everyone from Migos to John Myer. Wiz's hype died after Taylor Allerdice, and I like Wiz but no.

This nikka living in an Alternate Universe or something.
Wiz worked with these people too dummy.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
As somebody that age when both were coming up (Im 31 now), Wiz was a far, far bigger artist. I think because Wiz got so big at one point, in peoples mind its like he fell off popularity wise (which he did, but not off the map.) Mac, nationally, originally had some marketing budget off of Wiz success on Rodstrum and like others say, it was high school/college white buzz that broke him through with Best Day Ever (okay) and Blue slide Park (not good.) Then he kept getting better, putting good music out, and he built a loyal following. But yes, simply Wiz was always and still is bigger.

In terms of the talk with beef, I will say I had met Wiz twice back in 09-10, once just after partying at U of Pitt at the O, and dude might have been one of the nicest celebrities I have met...Just a dude who was so chill and didnt have a care in the world, which my friends that were in the scene at that time while at Pitt said, (it was crazy too because this was when Deal or No Deal was coming out and I along with my friends were the only people who knew it was him) Just seems like a guy who is at peace with everything, and I doubt he has room for really any hate in his heart for anyone

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I think their relationship was strained over some Rostam shyt.

Mac might go down eventually as a more revered on some artist shyt but to try and discredit Wiz for him is crazy.

Wiz grinded so much to the point it was easier for Mac to blow up in the same crowd.
Wiz had to perform in front of ten people at the start so Mac didn't have to. Wiz deserves all his success.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
See You Again was big because of Paul Walker's passing. Wiz wasn't even supposed to be on it, they were shopping it around to diff artists. It was going to blow regardless. Wiz impacted the culture yes, but Mac outlasted him and it's no comparison. Mac has worked with everyone from Migos to John Myer. Wiz's hype died after Taylor Allerdice, and I like Wiz but no.

Cut it out breh.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
this thread is bizarro world

mac was never bigger than wiz.... cut out the nonsense
Either OP was trolling with that or he's just a huge Mac Miller fan and since his death, he has put extras on Mac's career.

Wiz was the most hyped rapper in the game for min in 2010 with Kush & OJ then Black & Yellow popping off with the Steelers in the SB in 2011. And you had Lil Wayne with Green & Yellow for the Packers :mjlol:

:dj2:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I'm pretty sure Mac biggest song was an Ariana Grande feature. He never made any huge solo songs like that. Most people even admit to not even listening to swimming before he died lol.

Wiz got multiple big solo hits, has been in movies and all that. His best projects have impacted the genre much more anything macs dropped too. And I'm not even a wiz fan

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
On topic tho yeah, Mac was never bigger than Wiz. Wiz when he came out had the influence of his look, being a weed rapper, Kush and OJ. He just been getting bigger ever since, Mac kinda stayed in the same lane the entire time. Mac's biggest hit was Best Day Ever and like Donald Trump lol. He don't have a We Dem Boyz, or Black and Yellow, those songs were (and in some places still are) EVERYWHERE.