Did your daddy ever tell you "I love you"?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
wasn't raised by my father but I was able to contact him by phone and def saw him way more than a handful of times growing up

my parents divorced at age of 2

but yea we tell each other we love each other every time we speak gonna check in with him later today

that's the old boy 😁

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Yeah I believe I can recall one time he said that while drunk talking about our strained relationship. This was a long time ago, I must have been in High School then. Does that count? :patrice:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. He was never around. Step father only says it now after we talk. I say “right back atcha.”

I tell my kids i love them alot. Momdukes was overly affectionate and protective so those things lost a lot of value in my younger yrs.

Now its everflowing.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I remember my dad giving me a lot of love up until I was like 8 or 9. Then something switched and all that love left it felt like.

My dad had a rough upbringing so he always struggled to show us the love he never got. But he did show us love in the form of taking care of us and always making sure we had the things we needed. I know 100 percent if shyt hits the fan my dad will come through.

But saying I love you or making any kind gestures nah hes not like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really know my father so I don't think so. But I do tell my 10 year old son multiple times a day I love him more then any other person in this world.

Tell your sons you love them it won't make either of you soft. It will make you close.