Did your daddy ever tell you "I love you"?

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
No but it's okay, because I would have called him a fakkit for doing so. :mjlol:
The funny part is, he knows that's how I'd feel about it and probably why he never did because when I was a kid, a friend of mine said his father would say "I love you" and shyt like that. My dad mentioned how nice that was and I retorted "that's fakkit shyt" and laughed. He had something of a sad expression after I said that. I didn't think really think about it until much later. My mother said his main regret was how he treated me since he more or less blames himself for me being a "cold-hearted" person. :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MY DAD WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND BUT HE ALWAYS TOLD ME HE LOVED ME WHEN HE SAW ME. I BELIEVED HIM TOO.

HE WASN'T PERFECT BUT HE LOVED ALL OF HIS KIDS. HE JUST WASN'T GOOD AT EXPRESSING IT.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Everytime before we hang up
I had to actually read the OP and while this ⬆️ is true, there's no pics of me in my pop's house. There's pics of my sisters, nieces/nephew, and my cousin in the nfl, but none of me. And I'm am objectively THE SHYT. I may not be a pro athlete but my name has been uttered by global companies, had my share of media exposure, etc.

I think he's just tryna push my competitive edge tho. It bothers me at times when I visit but I keep the fact he says that in mind, since I was a kid.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he text it to me yesterday.

On a side note, I accidentally shipped some snacks to his house and he didn't say shyt about it. That was 3 weeks ago.

Then yesterday he asked did I send them. I said "My name was on them." Then he started playing dumb.

HE ATE MY DAMN SNACKS!!! I KNEW IT!!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah he text it to me yesterday.

On a side note, I accidentally shipped some snacks to his house and he didn't say shyt about it. That was 3 weeks ago.

Then yesterday he asked dod I sens them. I said "My name was on them." Then he started playing dumb.

HE ATE MY DAMN SNACKS!!! I KNEW IT!!

What snacks?

IMG-4127.webp

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Never!

But he “shows” love in his own way.

I can only imagine how my life would have came out if he ever did. Probably would have never cooked that crack, sit up in crack spots, fighting, etc.

Men… it’s cool to express love. Doesn’t make you soft or whatever. Sometimes… just hearing it makes the world of a difference

Peace