"Disloyal Ass Bytch": Dude Finds Out His Girl Is Having Sex With Another Man While They On The PHONE

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Deadass. Also, NA doesn't show up in my blood, but Indian down south is used differently/means something else. My people are mostly up North and some in Carolina and Alabama (Moms side). Father's side is also scattered.

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
shyt is fake, no female is going to answer the phone while getting fukked y'all nikkas are gullible.
They're not gullible. If it paints a female as untrustworthy they put all logic aside...willfully ignorant is a better way to put it.

Daps
I'm disgusted by the girl and at his homies for laughing at him but I was dying when dude was like "you ain't at no library", the sheer disbelief in his voice. shyt I'm going to call my girl now to see what she's doing.

I was with a chic before and her man called her.... we wasn't sexin or nothin... it was actually for business, but we was always flirting with each other too

and her man called while she was with me.... brehs.... this chic was in my office with a freak um dress on

but when that dude called, she told me "shhhhh" and got on the phone with him and put on the sleepiest voice ever....

and was like, "yeah..... I'm at home... sleep.... you woke me up...."

:wow: now you KNOW she done answered the phone in the middle of a sex session and told him that she was with her gf's

but I can't lie.... a depraved part of ya boy get turned on by foolishness like that... :francis:

i saw this one video where this chic was giving head while on the phone with her bf.... had me :noah:

I got problems, I know :mjcry:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
m8Idonc.png

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:manny: BUT HE CHEATED AS WELL..... IF THE BROAD IS NOT YOUR WIFE U SHOULDN'T BE OUT HERE BEGGING