"Disloyal Ass Bytch": Dude Finds Out His Girl Is Having Sex With Another Man While They On The PHONE

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
THIS is why I'm gonna just do me and pull a David Bowie in my late 20's and marry a moderate East African or Afro-Latina girl (Princess Nokia type).

p*ssy used up more than used car mileage :hhh:

P.S. tbh it was better he found out this way. Now, he can stay the hella way from that triflin whore. She sounds like the town slut :scust:

Brought to you by flyheight.....

Dude Finds Out His Girl Is Getting Having Sex With Another Man While They Are On The Phone

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
pull a David Bowie in my late 20's and marry a moderate East African or Afro-Latina girl
:dahell: Iman is one of the top 5 models of all time, :scust: at you calling her moderate and :scust: at you seeing African women as mail order brides (Western cac thinking)

Associate all African American women with ratchet shyt brehs. Nah, you just sounding scorned right now. I done dealt with some cold blooded women before but that doesn't mean I have to go kidnap some woman from Uganda, Argentina, or Vietnam because I cant handle the women in my homeland.

Essentially the Donald Trump routine.

What you dont know is that the mail order bride is going to run over you too, if you gullible to believe she is not capable of the shyt you posted, you are one green tomato.