"Disloyal Ass Bytch": Dude Finds Out His Girl Is Having Sex With Another Man While They On The PHONE

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dahell: Iman is one of the top 5 models of all time, :scust: at you calling her moderate and :scust: at you seeing African women as mail order brides (Western cac thinking)

Associate all African American women with ratchet shyt brehs. Nah, you just sounding scorned right now. I done dealt with some cold blooded women before but that doesn't mean I have to go kidnap some woman from Uganda, Argentina, or Vietnam because I cant handle the women in my homeland.

Essentially the Donald Trump routine.

What you dont know is that the mail order bride is going to run over you too, if you gullible to believe she is not capable of the shyt you posted, you are one green tomato.
I know who Iman is breh. She's Somali. Not once did I mention AA women in my post. All I said was that I'm going to do me now and conform like David Bowie did.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
My thing is why even answer the phone?

And if it were answered accidentally, how they knew to record it?

And why is it on speaker?

:jbhmm:
Came in here to call out bullshyt.

Who randomly records the homie making a phone call?

On top, you put the phone on speaker and its loud ass moaning..

Imma immediately take the shyt of speaker, walk into another room, and be pissed the fukk off..while yelling in the phone telling her to facetime with me..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know who Iman is breh. She's Somali. Not once did I mention AA women in my post. All I said was that I'm going to do me now and conform like David Bowie did.

That pandering thread u made in LSA was cringe as fukk. I hope those females made it clear to you that talking like that in real life is a turn off and no Black woman wants to hear that shyt.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You just said do a David Bowie and hence the quote above. Define what you mean by moderate
Moderate is in between. Meaning, still being you, but toning it down a bit kinda conforming. David Bowie stopped with the gender bender/bisexual shyt (Ziggy Stardust) when he got a family.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What were you doing before :mjlol:

And keep gaslighting yourself breh. Starting to think a lot of your c00nish ways are inherent but with teaching, they can be undone.