Dividend investing.....let's talk about it!

morris

Superstar
Daps
I am super duper late to this thread but here are my 3 that I will buy over and over again. I also use DRIP and let the earnings go back into the stock. I plan on buying at LEAST one of each each month, regardless of whether it's up or down. After I have a few G's in each will let the DRIP buy shares monthly (all 3 below are monthly dividends) except for EXXON (that filthy slut is quarterly):

O
WPC
VTR

Had them for about 2 months. Majority of money went into O, which was losing for a while but beasting now.

Daps
What says you about this BDC:

FS KKR Capital Corp
NYSE: FSK

12% dividend yield
BDC, reits and bond etf for my 7% and up div, etf with 3-4% to balance growth. Looks like FSK just went public last year I prefer company that have long stock history as evidence they can survive and recover from a crash but the company does seem legit with a Bill in revenue.

I also got into covered call etf with high div

morris

Superstar
Daps
BDC, reits and bond etf for my 7% and up div, etf with 3-4% to balance growth. Looks like FSK just went public last year I prefer company that have long stock history as evidence they can survive and recover from a crash but the company does seem legit with a Bill in revenue.

I also got into covered call etf with high div
I'm thinking of putting a rack on FSK. Using DRIP and th fact that it pays $60/quarter it can buy back a share a month.

Though the comments section confused me about FSK & FSKR (they both have the same dividend yield):
https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...v-discount-opportunity-for-investors#comments

Also invested a bunch into MPW. I'm not sure how long they can keep paying dividends with the revenue not matching but betting on th vaccine.

What says you about MPW?

morris

Superstar
Daps
This one is a cheap stock with room for growth and a high dividend yield

LUMN
unsure why it jumped so damn high with no news

Market Summary > Centurylink Inc
NYSE: LUMN
14.59 USD +3.20 (28.09%)
Closed: Jan 26, 7:59 PM EST
After hours 15.01 +0.42 (2.88%)

let's see if the dividend follows as well ...