DJ Akademiks Just Trolled All Of You.(SCREENSHOT OF MEEK BACKING DOWN FROM DRAKE FAKE)

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
When Meek denies he made the post I'll believe it until then

guMe1PY.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Edit: Let Me Make This Clear I Don't Have No Beef With This Dude Or Hussle But shyts Looking Funny

I don't think that screenshot is real (meek related post).

The only source is this nikka and nobody else claims to have seen meek post this and then mysteriously delete it.

:laff: Yall got GOT! :damn:

Search online and it all links back to his tweet. :mjpls:

Meek Mill Says He’s Done Beefing With Drake

If I'm wrong can someone find the original screenshots source?
Smh3Gq8.png

Judging by his latest IG post you might be right

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S/O to the person who just sent me this thread.

Who u gonna believe.. Somebody who probably dont already like me?

orrrr......

The person who is actually talking to his manager as this shyt goes down? The same one who his manager hits everytime something misleading about him goes out there...the same person who was told the day of OvO fest that "dont hype up fans.. we aint dropping a diss tonight"

If what was posted..was fake.. I'd be the first to retract it and announce it.

and Word DIRECTLY from the ppl yall talking about... yes (meek camp) directly to me.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/faye-musiq-meek-mills-sister-my-brothers-keeper-drake-diss.345910/

That person aint Meek Mill sister... So if yall wanna start negging.. how bout tagging up the person who made this thread and the one who made the other..

Peace out!

(btw salute to a few who watch my videos here.. f*cks wit yall... and i'll always love thecoli... but when the time to leave is there u'll know.. the action or reaction of everyone will tell u)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

orrrr......

The person who is actually talking to his manager as this shyt goes down? The same one who his manager hits everytime something misleading about him goes out there...the same person who was told the day of OvO fest that "dont hype up fans.. we aint dropping a diss tonight"

and Word DIRECTLY from the ppl yall talking about... yes (meek camp) directly to me.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/faye-musiq-meek-mills-sister-my-brothers-keeper-drake-diss.345910/

That person aint Meek Mill sister... So if yall wanna start negging.. how bout tagging up the person who made this thread and the one who made the other..

Peace out!

(btw salute to a few who watch my videos here.. f*cks wit yall... and i'll always love thecoli... but when the time to leave is there u'll know.. the action or reaction of everyone will tell u)

Where's the source of the screenshot breh stop all that circle talking and answer the question boy

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Nah akademiks usually does his homework

He uses a different screenshot in his video tho

MTdKnFN.png

besides, dude is legit from what I've seen and tries to be balanced
What yall nikkas takin bout B??? :why::why:
That fakkit throws up fraud shyt all the time, him and that other nikka kool kidd. Looking for views and likes like a half naked instagram hoe:scust:
I'm definitely bout to neg op who started that other stupid ass Meek thread with no proof:martin:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps

orrrr......

Peace out!

Where's the source of the screenshot breh stop all that circle talking and answer the question boy

:francis:

it's not looking good breh, @Akademiks sounds like he got them receipts

probably stolen from another site tho
:troll: