Dj akademiks talked to Drake & Reveals secret info on Kanye and Pusha T

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So Kanye knew he had a kid before his parents? Dennis and sandi both said he had no kid

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I

"Retribution isn't cast on the hitter, it's cast on who sent the hitter" - Paul Castellano.

These guys are all soft but same rules apply, lol. Drake probably feels like at his level he isn't going back and forth with the small fry, he's going for his boss. Bleek was the one sending shots at Nas, Nas gave him 1 bar back and focused all his attention after at Jayz
Except Pusha has had beef with Cash Money since 2005.

WGI4C v2 - Wayne diss
HHNF - Mr Me Too
V3 - Wayne and Birdman disses
**Joins GOOD**
New God Flow - Drake, Bird and Wayne diss on a Kanye beat
Exodus - Drake and Wayne diss
My Name is my Name - Suicide - Drake diss
HGTV - Drake diss

But now.... NOW... after Drake had dissed Pusha in 2016 - Kanye is the person putting the battery in Pusha’s back?

Infrared is a Bird, Wayne and Drake diss. The type he’s been doing since 2011.

These are the facts.

Let’s be real. Drake is attacking Kanye and not Pusha because he has nothing to say about Pusha. He has plenty on Kanye, Kanye is a legend and Pusha’s boss. Beating Kanye would be winning the war because Kanye won’t diss him properly on wax.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Yall just don't get it. Kanye put the battery in Pusha back. The real beef is between Kanye and Drake. Pusha had no reason to make a Drake diss at all.
:mjlol: lets stop with these conspiracy theories

Pusha dissed drake in 2015 and 2016 while Kanye and drake were working together.

So did Kanye send pusha at drake back then too?? :russ:

It's not that deep. Drake is just mad that Kanye was ok with pusha dissing him again especially on a kanye beat, then realized that Kanye is an easier target:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Except Pusha has had beef with Cash Money since 2005.

WGI4C v2 - Wayne diss
HHNF - Mr Me Too
V3 - Wayne and Birdman disses
**Joins GOOD**
New God Flow - Drake, Bird and Wayne diss on a Kanye beat
Exodus - Drake and Wayne diss
My Name is my Name - Suicide - Drake diss
HGTV - Drake diss

But now.... NOW... after Drake had dissed Pusha in 2016 - Kanye is the person putting the battery in Pusha’s back?

Infrared is a Bird, Wayne and Drake diss. The type he’s been doing since 2011.

These are the facts.

Let’s be real. Drake is attacking Kanye and not Pusha because he has nothing to say about Pusha. He has plenty on Kanye, Kanye is a legend and Pusha’s boss. Beating Kanye would be winning the war because Kanye won’t diss him properly on wax.
drake jump into the beef for no reason to begin with

was just about T and Wayne

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
There were only rumors. No one knew if it really was his or not. Drake was going to make it public with this album before the pusha beef
Well drake is a idiot & should've kept him & kanyes personal business decisions together & ye personal relationships off of a supposed rebuttal to pusha :comeon: