DJ Kay Slay Is Sick Of The Ignorance In Hip-Hop, So He’s Launching A New Radio Show

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:ehh: I'd check it out, most of kids these days got no more morals or don't even want to listen to anything but negative shyt.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
WARNING!
WARNING!
WARNING!

THE DRAMA KING IS IN THE BUILDING!
THE DRAMA KING IS IN THE BUILDING!

:childplease:

I bet he's gonna play that positive Meek Mill music during those segments :dry:
Kay Slay is managed by Wack 100, he won't be playing anything from Meek. fukk Kay Slay, bytch ass signed to a West coast nikka. Tax has beef with Wack, gets locked up, and suddenly Kay Slay got his own show now huh. Wack is the police.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
they don't know the history because they don't care to know. Its literally at the click of button. A radio dedicated to the history wont make a difference, as they wont care to tune into it - Unless it blows up for some reason.

it's easier than ever to get into hip hop. Literally. as a fan/pretend-fan, as a rapper, etc.

The young kids who wanna know already know. and the rest don't because they don't care. it's that simple.

in other words...another washed up new york nikka joining the podcast game. :russell:

exactly.

lol at your typical shytposters saying "great idea" and "salute". Tools :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Brehs they don't care. Some kids are into vintage shyt but at this point I'm convinced we'll never get to a point where old school rap is revered by young people the same way 60s/70s rock is for instance. I remember writing band logos on my notebooks in high school and almost coming to blows with a kid who said Black Sabbath was trash lol. I was a Pac and Nas stan at the time and while I had grown up listening to Juice Crew and Run DMC shyt thanks to my dad, I wasn't really into old school rap like I was into rock.

This show is gonna become a circle jerk for old dudes to say remember when such and such and so and so. I'll listen because I love rap shyt and rap history but young kids too busy partying to listen to old man Kay Slay mouth breath into a mic.