Singles DJ Khaled Feat Jay Z, Beyoncé & Future - Top Off

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful
:flabbynsick: