Singles DJ Khaled Feat Jay Z, Beyoncé & Future - Top Off

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful
i feel you, but in this :flabbynsick: music industry, you either serve what's hot or get left behind. i mean she's only married to one of the biggest wave riders lol.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I think Beyonce is probably a nice good woman in real life...but her music bro, especially the last few years, her shyt is for real cringe worthy. She's fake ratchet, like a fake ass hood chick, that shyt makes my stomach sick. She could have these little girls and bum ass chicks on a whole nother wave out here, her influence is crazy, but she'd rather sing about nikka this nikka that and her money and detailed graphic exploits with camels then going to Red Lobster and all that wild regressive shyt and let them latch on to that, smh. She isn't Madonna son, why is she on this time? :facepalm:, somebody get her pops back managing her man.

And this song is awful
Does your tummy ache when 95% of rappers do the same fake type chit?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:russell:.....rinse and repeat from Khaled......j should stick wit no I.d. and the 4:44 sound and formula for a while. This song won’t be played 6 months from now......more Khaled filler. And future sound like he runnin outta cadence ideas :childplease:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

And this song is awful
Right....like the “I keep a six pack in the coooooler” line on diva.....it was so outta place:mjlol:......I’ve smoked blunts wit a bih, sipped henny/belve/ciroq wit a bih.....but never been riding wit a bih and she reached back in a cooler to grab a six pack.....fukk was she on dukes of hazard:mjlol:

It’s extremely try hard and this is more of the same. Be yourself gotta be the number one rule in any art.(except for acting obviously too a degree)

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right....like the “I keep a six pack in the cooler” line on diva.....it was so outta place:mjlol:......I’ve smoked blunts wit a bih, sipped henny/belve/ciroq wit a bih.....but never been riding wit a bih and she reached back in a cooler to grab a six pack.....fukk was she on dukes of hazard:mjlol:

:russ::russ: exactly

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

And this song is awful

Well said