Do fat burners work?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Hydroxy had me ripped in Italy, but I am pretty sure I was close to death due to the high caffeine, appetite suppression, and all the other shyt I was stacking. I take an appetite suppressant now, and it does the job. I just started taking the Mr. Hyde preworkout joint, and I don't see a difference yet.
Appetite suppressant name :feedme:. How well does it work?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I can only recommend Animal Cuts and the EC(A) stack.....I was my most cut after EC :wow:...veins poppin out in my shoulders like a mini Brandon Curry...abs poppin out

I felt like a steroid user getting ephedrine sent from Canada :mjlol:

I would get the EC stack, I wouldn't bother with hydrocycut and all that other stuff.

You can get caffein pills and bronkaid from cvs.

That's the most potent ish out tbh, without crossing over into "illegal" substances
More info :feedme:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
More info :feedme:
Ephedrine
Caffine
Asparin

Buy some Bronkaid or Primatene from Walgreens..you'll have to sign for it

Get some caffeine pills

Get a jar of Bayer for the Baby Aspirin

Take one pill of each item in the stack three times a day...each serving will be 24mg for the Ephedrine, 200mg for the caffeine pill and 81mg for the aspirin

Its the best option to increase your BMR...you'll burn anywhere between an extra 200-500 cals a day...your heart rate and body temp. will get a little higher and you may get a little stronger while on it...it also kills your appetite and spikes your energy level so don't take your last serving close to bed.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Ephedrine
Caffine
Asparin

Get some caffeine pills

Take one pill of each item in the stack three times a day...each serving will be 24mg for the Ephedrine, 200mg for the caffeine pill and 81mg for the aspirin

Its the best option to increase your BMR...you'll burn anywhere between an extra 200-500 cals a day...your heart rate and body temp. will get a little higher and you may get a little stronger while on it...it also kills your appetite and spikes your energy level so don't take your last serving close to bed.
How long do you do this for?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
How long do you do this for?
Usually until you run out of the sheets of Ephedrine..which for me is 20 days, (each box I get has 60 tablets so 60/3 a day). Afterwards I usually give myself a minimum of 3 weeks before considering going back on it. I've lost between 7-15lbs while on it...diet reigns supreme though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ephedrine
Caffine
Asparin

Get some caffeine pills

:picard:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ephedrine
Caffine
Asparin

Get some caffeine pills

this is the dosage that they say to use but i dont use asprin. And i only take 1 bronkaid pill + 1 caffeine pill around noon.

Its advertised as a fat burner but the main thing to me is the appetite suppression. I can go the whole day without eating anything with energy, then have all my calories at night. Then do it all again the next day.

I only take one dose a day bc thats all i need (you'll be tweaking or w/e you wanna call it). But be mindful too many stimulants can have a negative effect on your dikk. Basically making it hard to get it up:sadcam:it happened to me a couple times but im good now:wow:

I still fcks with it though:yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
this is the dosage that they say to use but i dont use asprin. And i only take 1 bronkaid pill + 1 caffeine pill around noon.

Its advertised as a fat burner but the main thing to me is the appetite suppression. I can go the whole day without eating anything with energy, then have all my calories at night. Then do it all again the next day.

I only take one dose a day bc thats all i need (you'll be tweaking or w/e you wanna call it). But be mindful too many stimulants can have a negative effect on your dikk. Basically making it hard to get it up:sadcam:it happened to me a couple times but im good now:wow:

I still fcks with it though:yeshrug:
Yes lmao..I've never had that problem whatsoever but I have heard that it will fukk up your prostate for a short period if you take too much. :dame:

The appetite suppression and energy is the best part of it for me though :manny:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
so if i take this bronkaid/caffeine combo and go run 5 miles, my heart won't explode, will it???

do i just go to the pharmacy and ask for the bronkaid???