Do fat burners work?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:wow: Oxi Elite Pro

I lost 15-20 pounds in 2 weeks twice. No:duck:. Probably wasn't the safest thing but it got the job done. Prob the reason it's banned and you can't get it anywhere anymore .

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
:wow: Oxi Elite Pro

I lost 15-20 pounds in 2 weeks twice. No:duck:. Probably wasn't the safest thing but it got the job done. Prob the reason it's banned and you can't get it anywhere anymore .
im calling :duck:. Unless you did some water weight cheating on the weighing.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
need answers :leostare:
why would you be running 5 miles for.....don't be a bonehead and take shyt that makes your heart rate increase then run marathons b

Yes you just go to your local pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid, you will have to show ID and sign for it.

• Don't take other caffeinated products while on the EC stack (tea, coke, coffee, etc)
  • Don't go crazy on cardio, you don't need to if you are in a caloric deficit and on EC, you'll drop the weight quickly and safely without a lot of cardio

Biggest thing of all, listen to your body and up the dosage slowly.

The first few days are seeing how your body reacts to EC.

Some people have died doing a lot of things simply because they were careless.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Fat burners aren't cheat codes to replace doing the work (calories in, calories out, getting off your ass and moving) that's where a LOT of people go wrong with them.

But they are effective when you reach a sticking point, like mentioned everyone reacts to them differently.

I've only ever used ECA. the first few weeks of adjusting were brutal tho. I was wide awake at like 2:30AM re-watching the Wire for like the 100th time most nights until I figured out my body couldn't tolerate it past say 3PM so I had to work out in the am

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
why would you be running 5 miles for.....don't be a bonehead and take shyt that makes your heart rate increase then run marathons b

Yes you just go to your local pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid, you will have to show ID and sign for it.

• Don't take other caffeinated products while on the EC stack (tea, coke, coffee, etc)
  • Don't go crazy on cardio, you don't need to if you are in a caloric deficit and on EC, you'll drop the weight quickly and safely without a lot of cardio

Biggest thing of all, listen to your body and up the dosage slowly.

The first few days are seeing how your body reacts to EC.

Some people have died doing a lot of things simply because they were careless.

uhh...i'm tryin to lose weight breh...i run in the mornings...i'm mostly doing this for the appetite suppressant qualities so i'd pop it after my workout...

Made Man

All Star
Daps
im calling :duck:. Unless you did some water weight cheating on the weighing.
Nah breh, all I did was drink water ,eat chicken breast, tilapia, boiled eggs. Salads no dressing .Cut out condiments, even hot sauce . If you have it to lose you can lose it easily. And of course I worked out 6 days a week with a minimum of 30 min of cardio. When I was active duty in the military I did this 2 times before a PT test.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Sprints aren't totally HIIT

what do you suggest??? got any links??? i typically just run because it's easy to me to get out and hit a couple of miles, but i'm willing to try something new, especially if it gets faster results...