Do Modern men and women still need each other?

Witch is it?

• Yes of course

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Nah, not really.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Balance and Intimacy. As a woman, I feel a male's energy is essential in your life. Men think differently, their perspectives are different and that's a really important element to have. Then there's intimacy. I mean sex is one thing, companionship is one thing, but being intimate is on a whole other level and you can only do that with a "special" person...at least someone you trust.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes, yes they can and only a complete idiot would think otherwise

What would this prediction be based on, I'm not quite sure you understand how predictions work but there's no sure fire way for a woman to predict whether or not a man isn't going to abandon her after her child is born but maybe I'm wrong and if so, I'm open to hearing how this prediction model works.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am going to keep it 100....

I was a person who said that I would be content riding off into the sunset solo.

I had no idea of the spiritual highs that life can ascend to when you not only find love but find someone who is giving just as much of their all as you are. Even if what we are giving is imperfect.

I need my husband. Not just financially, not just sexually, but spiritually.

I had no clue what I was missing.
So you answered the question to your own thread. Good job. My work is done.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
men and women always need each other, that's nature. It's man made laws that are fukking up the dynamics
It's not laws, it's agendas.

Coli talks shyt about conservatives but liberals have created an environment that has allowed extreme leftist to thrive. Liberalism is feminine by nature because it's all emotional. And now you have females changing the dynamics of nature without thinking of the basic humanistic consequences.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Balance and Intimacy. As a woman, I feel a male's energy is essential in your life. Men think differently, their perspectives are different and that's a really important element to have. Then there's intimacy. I mean sex is one thing, companionship is one thing, but being intimate is on a whole other level and you can only do that with a "special" person...at least someone you trust.
This seems very archaic of you.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same thing they did before child support laws, pick better men to procreate with. Keep in mind child support is a fairly new concept in the history of this country.
Look, I'm not saying we need to eliminate child support, divorce, family court. I'm saying they need to be reformed. Many of these laws are outdated and were created without consideration for what modern women are capable of and put men at a extreme disadvantage when every family structure isn't the same.
LOL so there were no deadbeat fathers before child support laws?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
how does a woman pick a better man to procreate with after the baby is already born?

:patrice:

A woman cannot predict whether or not a male will leave her to raise a child alone no matter how "good" he is.
You just eliminated the history of mankind until they started making child support laws.

How did people find other people back in the day?

Women are not dumb, they know what the stakes are. You know how many gold diggers were automatically created when bytches found out they could get money for being pregnant?
Do you know how many women started acting up when they found they could leave their husband and get money too?
Laws dictate actions, lack of Laws dictate action.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I am going to keep it 100....

I was a person who said that I would be content riding off into the sunset solo.

I had no idea of the spiritual highs that life can ascend to when you not only find love but find someone who is giving just as much of their all as you are. Even if what we are giving is imperfect.

I need my husband. Not just financially, not just sexually, but spiritually.

I had no clue what I was missing.

Your'e a woman. It's different for us men

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You just eliminated the history of mankind until they started making child support laws.

How did people find other people back in the day?

Women are not dumb, they know what the stakes are. You know how many gold diggers were automatically created when bytches found out they could get money for being pregnant?
Do you know how many women started acting up when they found they could leave their husband and get money too?
Laws dictate actions, lack of Laws dictate action.

yes, lack of laws dictate actions, which brings me back to the hypothetical that you haven't answered:

If there was no child support, what action should a woman take who had a baby and the child's father left her to raise the baby alone?