Do Modern men and women still need each other?

Witch is it?

• Yes of course

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Nah, not really.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So human women can with 100% accuracy predict the future actions of an entirely other human with separate thoughts and motivations, but men can't predict the type of woman who would abuse child support laws, therefore they need to be reconsidered for men, not the child's, benefit?

:jbhmm:
Men ain't that intuitive you know?

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So human women can with 100% accuracy predict the future actions of an entirely other human with separate thoughts and motivations, but men can't predict the type of woman who would abuse child support laws, therefore they need to be reconsidered for men, not the child's, benefit?

:jbhmm:
Also what do you think? Do you think we need each other or nah?

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We have gotten out the same book. I don't know what you're talking about anymore.
Humans are older than their inventions. How did people deal with abandonment before the threat of violence or reprisal. You're not stupid so please don't act like it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Of course we do

200_s.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The same thing they did back in the day. Either find another man to pick up the slack, let's not act like step fathers is a new concept like 2 daddies or 2 mommies.
Or work extra jobs to make ends meet, move in with her family and if all else fails, sell da monkey.

:lupe:

mother: works extra jobs or,
mother: finds another man who is not the biological father to take care of the child or,
mother: sells sex to take care of the child
father: no consequences.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Humans are older than their inventions. How did people deal with abandonment before the threat of violence or reprisal. You're not stupid so please don't act like it.

the threat of violence and reprisal has been around since before we were even humans, breh. ardipithecus probably made nikkas take care of their children using archulean handaxes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

mother: works extra jobs or,
mother: finds another man who is not the biological father to take care of the child or,
mother: sells sex to take care of the child
father: no consequences.

This is very Fox News of you. In every reply I keep stating there is still CHILD SUPPORT! The woman would be protected by CHILD SUPPORT LAWS and if she waiting until she was married to start shytting out kids then she would be protected by DIVORCE LAWS. And in situations where the man has it and refuses to abide by the law then I am down for extra fines and jail time.

But keep in mind Child Support did not come around until the 60s and keep in mind were are in 2016 so lets not act like women aren't fully capable of corporate careers and being able to provide financially

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A woman knows a good stand up man from a loser. Hell girl will tell you that your two nice after 2 days of knowing you. so you telling me a woman cant tell if a guy just might not stick around if a child is created

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am going to keep it 100....

I was a person who said that I would be content riding off into the sunset solo.

I had no idea of the spiritual highs that life can ascend to when you not only find love but find someone who is giving just as much of their all as you are. Even if what we are giving is imperfect.

I need my husband. Not just financially, not just sexually, but spiritually.

I had no clue what I was missing.
Beautiful Posting :mjcry:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
So do you feel people shouldn't change? I mean do you think every woman that got pregnant was mature and ready to be a mother?
The funk are you talking about. People's basic core values never change. ABandini Nguyen a family takes a very specific type of person, no one goes from cherishing their offspring to not caring about their outcome. You think Obama is going to wake up and not give a duck about his kids? Answer that question yes or no