Do Modern men and women still need each other?

Witch is it?

• Yes of course

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Nah, not really.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
No, we dont need each other...and it is a good thing.

Now we just need men and women to realize it.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
In general yes men and women do need each other but I wouldn't say the same for every individual. I've never liked the idea of every man needing a woman.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let women die out and there won't be men created to maintain an infrastructure. We both need each other whether we like it or not.
That comment doesn't imply women aren't needed. It's a slight at women who think men aren't needed now.

Daps
I am going to keep it 100....

I was a person who said that I would be content riding off into the sunset solo.

I had no idea of the spiritual highs that life can ascend to when you not only find love but find someone who is giving just as much of their all as you are. Even if what we are giving is imperfect.

I need my husband. Not just financially, not just sexually, but spiritually.

I had no clue what I was missing.

Believe or not I don't plan on getting or having kids. I think the world is not made for how I was raised. Women are not as feminine as they were used to. The good thing out of all this I've focused on my manhood and getting accounting degree . For the people that think I'm playing just what till Hilary get in office. Feminism is going be whole diffrent animal.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biologically yes ............but the way society is going, its over, atleast in america....relationships are a thing of the past....its most causal sex with different ppl and ppl going on dates to have something to do and they disappear

Daps
LOL so there were no deadbeat fathers before child support laws?

In the words of my grandmother. "In the village we knew it was dusty nikkas we just didn't deal with them. If I seen or other women seen women deal with them we would turn our backs on that women or women.

What this generation dosent understand. The roles of a man and women are diffrent but both are needed and special. Women don't understand HOW special it is to be a women and what it is truly like to plan on being a wife. Now days women aren't taught HOW to be a wife. Men have to understand that at times it is going to be a burden being a man but it's a special burden that you want understand until you get a wife and kids. If you can take this world beating up on you and your manhood at times your going make a great husband...its beauty in that burden of proformace ".

Mind you this after I told her I'm not getting married and or having kids.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yes..we need each other but we don't live in an age of truth where this need is communicated effectively, this is due to the outside influences of few however.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
First you have to define "need".

To live your life .....no.

To procreate.....well, certain male or female parts are needed, but as the thread shows, the entirety of the person for a prolonged period of time isn't a requirement.

For balance? Yes. To fulfill emotional and cosmic urges to bond with an opposite or to form a pair (a natural element of all of our molecules and shyt) Yes. To learn .....and learn fully? Yes.

To just get by? No.

The real question is do we want to just get by....or do we want to experience life in the full?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Does anyone else find this question odd as hell? Men & women need each other like...air. Normal, grounded, healthy (mentally & emotionally) ones anyway.

#Scratches head & ass.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
First you have to define "need".

To live your life .....no.

To procreate.....well, certain male or female parts are needed, but as the thread shows, the entirety of the person for a prolonged period of time isn't a requirement.

For balance? Yes. To fulfill emotional and cosmic urges to bond with an opposite or to form a pair (a natural element of all of our molecules and shyt) Yes. To learn .....and learn fully? Yes.

To just get by? No.

The real question is do we want to just get by....or do we want to experience life in the full?

I like this response. :ehh: