Do Yall Believe Jesus Is The Messiah? (If so, Yall Believe The Rapture?)

Do You Believe Jesus Is The Messiah?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I respect ALL religions and do not mean to troll.

Anyway, as a child I was raised to be a Baptist. I've always felt close to G-d, but the Jesus part always confused me. Now, I'm in a dilemma and I believe in G-d. However, I do question if Jesus was the messiah. If you go back to the Judaism religion he did NOT fulfill all the commandments. Now, I do believe he existed.

Anyway, what do you guys think about him being the messiah? Also, do yall believe in the rapture?

Once again, I'm serious with this thread.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect ALL religions and do not mean to troll.

Anyway, as a child I was raised to be a Baptist. I've always felt close to G-d, but the Jesus part always confused me. Now, I'm in a dilemma and I believe in G-d. However, I do question if Jesus was the messiah. If you go back to the Judaism religion he did NOT fulfill all the commandments. Now, I do believe he existed.

Anyway, what do you guys think about him being the messiah? Also, do yall believe in the rapture?

Once again, I'm serious with this thread.
This going to start a war

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is the position that I ALMOST currently hold. TBH, this is the main thing that's keeping me Agnostic.
Jesus ain't the one and only. Just be a good person, take care of your fam and if Jesus is real he will let u in. People too deep on this religion stuff, just live and be a good person if u can.:francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Jesus ain't the one and only. Just be a good person, take care of your fam and if Jesus is real he will let u in. People too deep on this religion stuff, just live and be a good person if u can.:francis:
I agree with that breh. Crazy part was that two years ago I was one step away from embracing Judaism. Sh-t is just nuts.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Jesus is what we're all suppose to become, a ressurected soul, God on earth.

Jesus never existed its mythology. That's why Jesus said you have to go through him to see God, to see God is to ressurect the soul.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Noah family replenish the Earth after the flood when he had sons...so where did the women come from

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Maybe a good person perhaps :ld: Same as Ghandi and MLK for their people.
image002.png