Do you consider 'Distant Relatives' featuring Nas & Damien Marley a classic album?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I could see people calling it a personal classic but as far as it being touted as a universally acclaimed classic? Nah, not even close to be honest with you.

I like the album and it had some VERY deep and introspective lyrics at times, but I always felt that album lacked a STANDOUT track that leaves you feeling :ohmy:.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I love the album but no, I wouldnt say its a classic.

Got some amazing joints on there.

Friends, Nah mean, Patience, Strong will continue, Land of promise, Leaders and Dispear are my joints.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
It's absolutely a classic to me and in my top 5 albums released in the '10s.

I STILL listen to this all the time. For a project that really could have been mediocre/forgettable, the way they pulled this off with top notch EVERYTHING just sets this apart for me. A listening experience unlike anything else in the genre and a 5 mic classic to me.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If someone said it was a personal classic I could understand it, but a true classic? I don't think it is, but it's good. It was a classic concert experience when I saw them live. My favorite song of theirs actually wasn't even on their album.