Do you consider these dudes creepy or just shooting their shot?

Which one do you think?

• Total voters

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It wasn’t creepy. Just awkward.

Dude had zero game and didn’t know how to take a hint.

And this confused lesbian just wanted internet clout.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:yeshrug:
1. When you put the onus on men to approach this what you get while they improve delivery.
2. This is why men are not looked at poorly by other men for being good with women, because it takes skill
3. To gain the aforementioned skill you have to practice talking to women till you get good at it.
4. If he was a 25 year old coli bruh talking bout not getting any yall would tell him to get out there
5. Well the above is what "getting out there" looks like when some folks aren't good with women.
6. Growing pains bruhs

EDIT:
If you don't like the above then reinstate arranged marriages for the segment of society that needs it.
(No "arranged" does not mean "forced").

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick thoughts:

@JadeB , are you a man or a woman. You been posting alot recently breh/honey. You linked up with the same people as Kamala and Gator? How lucrative is it?

Now to the main topic:

1.) She's cute. If I was in the mood, I'd have to shoot my shot. If I don't shoot my shot, how will I ever score? Usually, you gotta kind of "read the room though".

2.) That "Can you help me pick out ____? is the oldest trick in the store. If there was more staff there, then she should've helped him because that's called "customer service". If she was the only one in the store (which is like what it seemed) then she was perfectly justified in not stepping away from the register.

3.) I would say that he was trying to "game" her for too long, but there really are no rules in this. If he would've tried for 30 seconds longer and got her to crack up at a joke, and then warm up to him, then his attempts would not have been so futile, and this would be a thread topic about "Persistance pays off".

4.) The part where he was "pushing it" was when she was like "You're all set", and he was like "Am I though?" That was the legit "creepy" part. It still could've worked though.

5.) His voice was all non-chalant, and I figure that's probably a "game tactic" too, but he can't be out there leaving his card stuck in the reader and offering his pin #. That would lead me to believe that son mighta been high, and that the legalization of marijuana may be to blame (just sayin')

6.) Alot of humanity wouldn't even be born if it wasn't for a man being "creepy" trying to pick up a woman.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Overall he was creepy shooting his shot.

His side (He needed more confidence & to be more direct, all those questions made him seem unsure of himself)

Her side (She probably thought dude was ugly, which is why she’s labels him a creep & non respective)

End of the day, Read the room fellas.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It’s an ART to the cold approach and most men have no idea how to do it or even read the room to know wether it’s appropriate or not.

hence why so many men come off as creeps .:yeshrug:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Like brehs have said, it got awkward after a while but not creepy. And it sounds like it was only one guy and not multiple. Buddy doesn't know how to take a hint nonetheless. Those short answers are all I need to hear.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He could have still turned it around
Self deprecating was always my steeze when shyt got awkward:russ:
Or
“Look clearly I’m not good at this
Can we start over”
It broke the ice after we both :mjlol:
And proceeded from there
He didn’t pick up on the clues of it being awkward tho
And it’s a very thin line between creepy and awkward
Now if dude is following you
Being aggressive with the speech
Trying to grab you, etc
I can understand the need to be alarmed
I can also understand shortys point about being alone at her job
I get it
But to speak with a forked tongue
Some of these women have to develop situational assessment better
Not every dude is out here on bullshyt
And awkward conversations are bound to happen between two strangers
Especially in the dating world
Learn how to roll with the punches
And hear dudes out before saying all dudes are violent cretins
She didn’t like being labeled a bytch
Well men don’t like being called creeps for shooting their shot or grouped in as violent offenders as a whole:yeshrug:
Women really don’t understand the courage it takes to start a conversation out of thin blue air

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shooting shots with terrible game and no intuition. Now is not the era for that, and it would be a different public clowning for them in that era, old girl would've probably shyt on him to his face. That being said, they're hyping it up for clout now and it's not a "why do men" thing. bytch you know why. If NOBODY SAID shyt she would be in mental anguish.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Would be better if it was his regular spot and he had rapport then he wouldn’t have to try so hard

Just relax and say what’s on your mind