Do You Ever See Yourself HOMELESS?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been homeless before

Slept out of my car...u havent lived and became an adult until u have hit rock bottom and no one to depend on but yourself
im prepared for if it happens to me. honestly ive been finding ways to build my money up and not just buy bullshyt with my checks. :mjcry:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I went through it before, sleeping on the street behind walls and bus stops. Getting drunk as fukk on bum liquors so I could sleep with the sound of traffic. Hitting up soup kitchen in the morning for meals, applying for jobs everywhere, donating plasma. Jumping into apt complex swimming pools to stay clean. I stayed with the backpack trying to pass off as a student :mjlol:
Got to network and grind like a motherfukker to get off that, get at friendly gals :shaq:and engage everyone you can. Begging for me wasnt an option and I wasnt gone be a burden on my folks.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't, but I had an acquaintance that was homeless.
Dude was an undocumented immigrant who was here on a student visa from an North African country.
He dropped out, and used to pass himself off as a student, would sleep anywhere he could on campus, and work evening and nights.
shyt seemed stressful.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I'm running out of options. I just got evicted 28th.

I'm sleeping on my uncles couch, but I can't stand this environment when he's using.

I got an interview Thursday that could pay me decently, 30k plus benefits , and I've got the exact experience they want so we'll see.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Worse case scenario I can move back with my parents. God forbid anything happens to them I can live with my Godmother, my cousin ( on my father side), or my aunt Teresa.

I'm truly blessed.