Do you ghost women? If so, why? Why not be upfront and tell them you don't want to talk anymore?

Daps
I'm in a group and a bunch of women are in there complaining about being ghosted. Well, I take that back. Some of the men are complaining too.

My take on it is... I have ghosted so many women in my life. Women that I was just starting to know, women that I knew well, etc...

Why?

Obviously the core of the issue is that it just wouldn't work out and I didn't want to talk to them anymore. But why ghost instead of just tell them that?

CAUSE. women be all naggy when you tell them you don't want to talk no more. They want to know why, they want to cry, they want to talk about it, it's all this emotional foolishness that I don't want to deal with. :what:

I'm not trying to make this long and drawn out, I'm trying to move to the next :dahell:

And lettuce be real. These women is ghosting men all day every day.

I feel like I'm helping to balance the Force :blessed: :lolbron:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
yQULpv.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
At this point, I don't care. I've gone through it, we've all gone through it. I'm not trying to have a conversation about why I'm not interested in you anymore. Now if we've spent a significant amount of time together, than yea, I'll let it be known (unless you were an ass, then no, I don't want to talk to you). But I've already gone through the process of "Anything other than enthusiastic yes is a no".