Do you ghost women? If so, why? Why not be upfront and tell them you don't want to talk anymore?

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Yes. Why? If I met her on an app… and she don’t look like her pictures I ghost.

If gettin to know her, she’s dry, slow responses, says men should pay for everything, I ghost.

If she says/does something disrespectful (and I talk to her about it but she wont apologize or anything I ghost) or seem like a headache I ghost

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Speak on both

Before sex you don't owe a woman anything. If they didn't like you they would do the same without a second's thought.

After sex, you should never ghost unless y'all agreed for it to be a hook up/casual so there's no feelings involved/confusion on the woman's part.

When I say ghost I mean as in you don't ever reply back/call back after the last interaction. I'm not talking about staggered communication where you let it fizzle out. Like they keep messaging you but you say you're busy or always have an excuse to never meet up again.

I say that because a woman can easily be on some "he used/played me for sex" and in 2024/the digital social media era age, women are running to social media to expose men who do this. I see it on twitter and tik tok every damn day.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Only time i don't ghost is if there's a reasonable expectation that i would see you again, or if I saw you again you'd try to talk to me and i don't want that. If we've only hung out once or exchanged a few words, i mean thats just drifting apart. Its only ghosting if i was an active part of your life or we had plans.

That being said, even those kinds of girls when u tell them in a direct and straightforward way, the first thing they do is gaslight by asking "are you ok?" "can i speak now?" "can we talk later about this" type shyt and its just like no bytch, I've already made my decision aint no debating it. Get this work. Once i explain why, thats just for your records heaux.

I knew one shorty where we stopped talking and i saw her again 5 years later. didnt even realize I asked for her number back then. thats not really ghosting because we simply drifted apart. Alot of people said they got ghosted just because no one ever told them its over. Like yall barely knew each other. One or two dates aint shyt. You have to actually be involved.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
fukk yes I do and it’s cuz I’m a scumbag that rather not deal with the truth or drama

Menna

All Star
Daps
I'm in a group and a bunch of women are in there complaining about being ghosted. Well, I take that back. Some of the men are complaining too.

My take on it is... I have ghosted so many women in my life. Women that I was just starting to know, women that I knew well, etc...

Why?

Obviously the core of the issue is that it just wouldn't work out and I didn't want to talk to them anymore. But why ghost instead of just tell them that?

CAUSE. women be all naggy when you tell them you don't want to talk no more. They want to know why, they want to cry, they want to talk about it, it's all this emotional foolishness that I don't want to deal with. :what:

I'm not trying to make this long and drawn out, I'm trying to move to the next :dahell:

And lettuce be real. These women is ghosting men all day every day.

I feel like I'm helping to balance the Force :blessed: :lolbron:
It’s situational if I’m with a women for a year + I’m gonna tell her I’m out if I met her in February and I don’t wanna fukk with her anymore in April… I’ll prob just move on with my life…

I’ve lost friends/family I knew for 10 or 15 or 20 years but they still alive … 90 days meh keep it moving :manny: