Do you think NXT should add a cruiserweight title?

Should NXT add a cruiserweight title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
im not sure it's been discussed here

But do you guys think NXT could add another title, preferably a cruiserweight title?

I definitely think they should and I actually expect this to happen by the end of the summer at the latest.

They have the talent to do so

Who would you make champion?

With HHH so focused on the title stuff tho, I think adding this title might force him to make the special events 3 hours.

Adding that division and adding extra meaning to those type of matches even without the title could give triple H the boost to eventually turn NXT into a 2 hour show and seriously compete or even take over smackdown

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Add an nxt tv title. Put it on a workhorse or someone you're trying to bring along the quickly or a sink or swim scenario

That's the other option and I wouldn't be opposed to that either. It doesn't necessarily have to be defended on the pay per views, and it could fit as a main event on the regular show once a month.

Both these titles would be belts I would not hesitate to change hands quickly and use as a stepping stone

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Their cruiserweights are their "Heavyweight" players so that would make no sense

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
That's the other option and I wouldn't be opposed to that either. It doesn't necessarily have to be defended on the pay per views, and it could fit as a main event on the regular show once a month.

Both these titles would be belts I would not hesitate to change hands quickly and use as a stepping stone
I agre with you to use as stepping stones . Tv title needs to be defended on the takeovers once those are on tv. It should be placed on the card depending on importance of particular defense or just randomly

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
yeah with but i think the main roster would be better off for it. cuz dudes gonna be pissed when finn and itami and whatever midget they love is jobbing to Sheamus next year. Let them little dudes have they own section of the show.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
No, they don't have enough programming to do justice to all the stuff they've got going on already. NXT should stay a small, special, development-focussed Fed... not allowed to creep into a 3 hour weekly bore-a-thon where nobody cares about half of the titles.

The NXT straps all mean a LOT right now. Don't diminish them.